Titan Problem

Wont fire after about 7 pumps.

12 replies to this topic

#1 Chipaton

Chipaton

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:17 PM

Hi my Titan has a problem where if you pump about 7-8 times it wont fire when you pull the trigger. Sometimes it will release short spurts of air , but in the end I have to shove a ram rod into the barrel to release the air. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this? Pics would be nice , as I have never dealt with air blasters. Thanks.-Chipaton

#2 KaptainKrazy

KaptainKrazy

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:30 PM

Not to back-seat-moderate or anything, but don't regurgitate your problem on us over and over again. Lots of people gave their advice, so asking us again is not going to help.

the only mod you can have is the range extetder mod.

#3 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts
  • State:Washington

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:39 PM

Sounds like the rubber piece on the top of the firing pin is coming off at higher pressures. Use this method. Different blaster, same fix.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#4 KoRnEd

KoRnEd

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • State:California

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:39 PM

Pics would be nice

It would be a ton more helpful if you gave us pictures of the internals, rather than the inverse. You should probably hot glue your trigger spring.

20:07 tiredKitty living in NYC, you could spend a lot of time in Chinatown and only speak the mother tongue
20:07 tiredKitty Not a good idea, btw.

I have identified the problem: "maverick"

#5 Chipaton

Chipaton

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

Not to back-seat-moderate or anything, but don't regurgitate your problem on us over and over again. Lots of people gave their advice, so asking us again is not going to help.

Sorry about that, I just didn't understand it.

#6 Demon Lord

Demon Lord

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • State:Illinois

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:44 AM

Open it up, align the trigger to the rod and make sure everything is in place correctly. Then hot glue the spring to ensure it can't compress at all, I had a similar problem with mine and that fixed the problem for me.
QUOTE(VACC @ Mar 7 2011, 09:03 AM) View Post

Don't worry so much about what other people will allow. Throw your own wars and kick your friends' asses until they all want one.

#7 Chipaton

Chipaton

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:42 AM

Open it up, align the trigger to the rod and make sure everything is in place correctly. Then hot glue the spring to ensure it can't compress at all, I had a similar problem with mine and that fixed the problem for me.

Which spring may I ask? Sorry Ive never messed with air guns.

#8 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:05 AM

You've posted this exact thread once already. If you didn't understand the first time, posting the thread a second time isn't going to help. Next time, just explain that you don't understand, and ask people specific questions. Photos are also usually a big help. Don't just wait a couple of weeks and re-post the same thread.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#9 Demon Lord

Demon Lord

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • State:Illinois

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:16 PM

Which spring may I ask? Sorry Ive never messed with air guns.

Its the spring behind the trigger. If you need more help refer to the Internals Guide to see it.
QUOTE(VACC @ Mar 7 2011, 09:03 AM) View Post

Don't worry so much about what other people will allow. Throw your own wars and kick your friends' asses until they all want one.

#10 Chipaton

Chipaton

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:56 AM

You've posted this exact thread once already. If you didn't understand the first time, posting the thread a second time isn't going to help. Next time, just explain that you don't understand, and ask people specific questions. Photos are also usually a big help. Don't just wait a couple of weeks and re-post the same thread.

Sorry. Wont happen again.

#11 Chipaton

Chipaton

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:58 AM

Ill try to bust it open this weekend. Thanks for the help!

#12 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:02 AM

Ill try to bust it open this weekend. Thanks for the help!

Double-posting is also against the rules. Please read The New Members Guide before you post again. Thanks.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#13 Chipaton

Chipaton

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:14 PM

Double-posting is also against the rules. Please read The New Members Guide before you post again. Thanks.

I will right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users