Photo

The Bands

5 replies to this topic

#1 spazkake

spazkake

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 09:46 PM

There is no good place to rest the ends of the bands on the ###### on the Tech Target, how do you get them IN the little loop on the ######? Sorry for being so noobish.
[FONT=Geneva][SIZE=14][COLOR=red]NERF

#2 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 10:07 PM

This may or may not have been answered somewhere else, I don't know...I'm not going to bother looking. I'm not going to bother asking what ###### means either.

You can either cut a groove in the back of the plunger, and put the elastics in there, or you can thread the elastic through and latch both ends to...well, something. I'm not sure. I used the first method, and it worked fine.
Spectre of the CFM

#3 spazkake

spazkake

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 10:23 PM

the cocking meant the C 0 k i n g but i guess that was taken as vulgar, it just meant the rod in the back of the gun.
[FONT=Geneva][SIZE=14][COLOR=red]NERF

#4 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 11:33 PM

the cocking meant the C 0 k i n g but i guess that was taken as vulgar, it just meant the rod in the back of the gun.

There are no filters on this forum. Check with your mommy and daddy to see what they installed on your computer.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#5 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 12:27 AM

basically loop the band throught the plunger and around the barrel:

Posted Image

obviously the band in the pic is loose, but you cross it over around the barrel.

Edited by NinjZ, 23 May 2004 - 12:28 AM.

#6 BoltMasterZero

BoltMasterZero

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 08:18 AM

But that only works if you have one really big rubber band. If you only have normal sized ones then loop it through the ring on the plunger and then loop another rubber band through each of the two loops formed by each end of the rubber band and hook them over the barrel. It's a little unclear but its really simple once you think about it. But its even easier if you take a run to home depot or lowes for a nice bungie cord.

Edited by BoltMasterZero, 23 May 2004 - 08:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users