larami cps 1500 super soaker

6 replies to this topic

#1 thespankerlives

thespankerlives

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • State:Louisiana

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:54 PM

I just got one of these and i know its a vintage super soaker and i know its powerful but idk what to do with it. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

#2 makeitgo

makeitgo

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • State:Ontario

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:22 PM

You could sell it if you really wanted some coin. I know that guys in Germany and Australia really value these. Check out some of the Super Soaker forums.

...but if you wanted to mod it, it wouldn't be practical in a war. Although extremely powerful, hence why they're banned, it takes forever to pump them up.
Honestly, if you're not into Super Soakers, just sell it. It would be the AT4k equivalent to the Super Soaker guys. A Monster XL to them would be like the Crossbow or SuperTech 9000 to us.

I just got one of these and i know its a vintage super soaker and i know its powerful but idk what to do with it. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

"...he is one speedy bastard." ~ Cheyner

#3 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,074 posts
  • NerfHaven Subscription Supporter
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:24 PM

This thread belongs on Super Soaker Central. I'm sure someone there would be interested in buying it. Don't mod it for Nerf, that's silly.

#4 thespankerlives

thespankerlives

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 02:15 PM

You could sell it if you really wanted some coin. I know that guys in Germany and Australia really value these. Check out some of the Super Soaker forums.

...but if you wanted to mod it, it wouldn't be practical in a war. Although extremely powerful, hence why they're banned, it takes forever to pump them up.
Honestly, if you're not into Super Soakers, just sell it. It would be the AT4k equivalent to the Super Soaker guys. A Monster XL to them would be like the Crossbow or SuperTech 9000 to us.

how would i mod it. i think that could be a fun project

#5 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:10 PM

Please use decent grammar and don't use abbreviations and aim speak (like idk). Read the new users guide. If you want to mod your super soaker to fire nerf darts, search the site and look at what other people have done for inspiration. Don't expect anyone to hold your hand. Also understand that a modified super soaker won't be allowed at many nerf wars. If you just want to modify your super soaker to improve it as a water gun, you're on the wrong site.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#6 thespankerlives

thespankerlives

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:12 PM

Please use decent grammar and don't use abbreviations and aim speak (like idk). Read the new users guide. If you want to mod your super soaker to fire nerf darts, search the site and look at what other people have done for inspiration. Don't expect anyone to hold your hand. Also understand that a modified super soaker won't be allowed at many nerf wars. If you just want to modify your super soaker to improve it as a water gun, you're on the wrong site.

Easy big guy i didnt mean to insult you with an "idk" and asking a simple question isnt asking someso one to hold my hand. so how about you make your way over to another thread and tell that person how you dont like there profile picture

#7 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:09 PM

I'm just going to cut you off before you dig yourself in any deeper. Everything you need to know is already in this thread.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users