Anyone In Colorado Nerf?

Anyone? *crickets chirp*

3 replies to this topic

#1 VoLT

VoLT

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 08:13 PM

Alright, so in the small city of Ft. Collins I'm aware of only a few people who Nerf. My friend Skylar (14) is probably the only serious one, but Kyle and Michael (both 11) have fun doing it. But, having "wars" with only 4 people isn't that much fun. So, I am wondering if anyone here lives in northern Colorado (or any part of the God forsaken state :cry: ) and would be interested in a war sometime this summer. I know of a great park that's almost always empty where it could be held, but until some people turn out to be Coloradoans, I won't make any plans.
"Don't hate the little man cuz he's packing a six shooter!" - midget from GTA: San Andreas

My username is a good example of what happens when you leave caps lock on.

#2 natelnerf

natelnerf

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:43 PM

Alright, so in the small city of Ft. Collins I'm aware of only a few people who Nerf. My friend Skylar (14) is probably the only serious one, but Kyle and Michael (both 11) have fun doing it. But, having "wars" with only 4 people isn't that much fun. So, I am wondering if anyone here lives in northern Colorado (or any part of the God forsaken state :P ) and would be interested in a war sometime this summer. I know of a great park that's almost always empty where it could be held, but until some people turn out to be Coloradoans, I won't make any plans.

I live in colorado and would love to have a Nerf war!

#3 g-force

g-force

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:50 PM

Alright before the flames. Everyone this is my cousin. He is new and needs some guidance. Try to help him out.
QUOTE(Carbon @ Jul 28 2008, 03:25 AM) View Post

My god, you actually built it. To that, all I can say is, "bravo".

Chubbs

#4 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:55 PM

How about this: COLORADO WAR willing to travel a little ways?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users