The Mmno Summer War

A sequel perhaps?

117 replies to this topic

#101 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 10:54 PM

No need my douchestick-ish friend. For Mike, the reaper of souls has...ah fuck it.

Yeah I'm on a computer in the internet cafe on the ship.

Shit, shit, shit, oooooo, shit, double shit.

21st...or 28th...28th is a no, that's when we should be doing the party at Pat's. I think. (Speaking of which, Cam, get people to check availability for that weekend. As in the band, and your significant other, and get the band to check availability for their significant others. Or in Ryan's case, the stray cat he found.)

21st however should be alright. That gives me more time to fix my guns and get some new guns and make darts and touch myself and wear pants. Disregard that last one.

Until the next time, farewell.

On to Ket...Kat...Ketan...uhhh...stupid fucking wierd Alaskan cities.
Spectre of the CFM

#102 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 07:09 PM

No need my douchestick-ish friend. For Mike, the reaper of souls has...ah fuck it.

Yeah I'm on a computer in the internet cafe on the ship.

Shit, shit, shit, oooooo, shit, double shit.

21st...or 28th...28th is a no, that's when we should be doing the party at Pat's. I think. (Speaking of which, Cam, get people to check availability for that weekend. As in the band, and your significant other, and get the band to check availability for their significant others. Or in Ryan's case, the stray cat he found.)

21st however should be alright. That gives me more time to fix my guns and get some new guns and make darts and touch myself and wear pants. Disregard that last one.

Until the next time, farewell.

On to Ket...Kat...Ketan...uhhh...stupid fucking wierd Alaskan cities.

Aye, let's keep the personal matter off the forums, alright? I know it's relavent, but that's where it should stop.

Okay, the 21st. I'll call Tony, Long distance mind you, and ask him about that instead.

About our personal matters, I'll get back to you when you send another bi-daily report/journal over your snazzy g-mail account.

Nazgul, what about you, 21st okay?
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#103 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 02:49 AM

Personal matters...it was a side note, come on man!

Anyways, the 21st should be good for me. Make sure Tony can come. Make sure! TONY! COME! 21st! COME!

And yeah...I sent an update yesterday, and will do so again tomorrow. Lemme know.

Until the next time, remember... two in the bush is worth one in the lemon!...whatever that means.
Spectre of the CFM

#104 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 06:30 PM

Jeeves.

POST.

Okay, I talked to Tony yet again today, and he is good for the 21st of August 2004. It's a saturday children.

We will keep all plans, but we are just moving it back a week. This'll give me time to cry over my lack of darts.

I need to hear from Jeeves, as the other three main members of CFM have confirmed availability. I need to know if Jon can make it now, and I need to know whats going on with other possible attendees, like Mike's gang, and I'll get back to you guys on my gang.

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--

#105 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 07:23 PM

21st eh, right now i think thats a good date, im free then, least i hope. And jon will be back from vancouver. Sorry for the slow reply, ive been busy. ^_^
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#106 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 07:26 PM

Well my friends, Tony is back from the grave and it was a hell of a trip. I am only back temporally because my sister needed to come home so I thought I would come for the ride. The 21st sounds good and I am extremely sorry for the week delay and my shit ass luck for not posting telling you guys about where the hell I WAS going. Well I am sorry for that I and will talk to cam to tell him whatís going on.

<Blink>
New Price On Freedom, Buy Into It While Supplies Last...

#107 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 06:54 PM

Guess what! Jon is good to go on the 21st but im screwed. My baseball playoffs start on that saturday and depending on our team ranking (so far were 4th but there's still one more game, I might be able to come for part of the war or not make it at all. I shall give you definite answer after wednesday's game. :P
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#108 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 11:18 AM

Guess what! Jon is good to go on the 21st but im screwed. My baseball playoffs start on that saturday and depending on our team ranking (so far were 4th but there's still one more game, I might be able to come for part of the war or not make it at all. I shall give you definite answer after wednesday's game. :D

Ah, well that would suck a little bit. I want you to do well because I love baseball, but part of me wants to ritualistically shave your coach's testicles and make him swear to let you attend the war!

And I repeat, that's a part of me, not all of me.

Well, me and Tony have kept in touch, so he's definatly coming, since he came home more than a week early. Gino is availible, his birthday is today though. Which reminds me that I should be over there soon.

Mike is coming, and his friends are supposedly good to go. I'm good to go, and that's all we need to know I guess.

Later.

--

#109 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 10:54 PM

I know no one cares but there a 001% chance that I'm going to come so, have a fun war guys.

~Halfling

#110 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 11:59 AM

Due to our loss yesterday, our team dropped down to 6th, just great. But, now our game is at 4:30. This means i can come at the regular time, but i must leave earlier, probably around 3:30.

I need the price for the darts you made for me, so i can pay you at the war, BW.
Also what time are we starting and how many people are going to be there. Jon is coming with me for sure so that's a definite 2. ^_^
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#111 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 02:32 PM

Ah crap, that sucks man. Well I guess we'll deal with that on the war day... it'd suck to see you go. I think that we are expecting about 9 now, because we have:

Cam+Gino/Ryan
Mike+Vince+Nick
Tony+Friend
Jeeves+Jon

Even if Nick and Vince back out, we still have 7 people which is the same as MMNO 1. I would really like to have an even 8 or 10, but we can work with 9 perfectly for a three way CTF that we (Me, Mike and Ryan) wanted to try out.

Mike better post here soon. I think that it sucks that Mike is at his dad's house, and I hope that we can get everything sorted out while he's away.

That's it for now. Tony is home now so he may be coming over earlier... you never know.

--

#112 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 04:24 PM

I wish i could stay for the full but i can't. Is it the regular 3$ for 25 darts? I need 75 darts. Three way ctf sounds fun. I can't wait. ^_^
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#113 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 05:26 PM

I wish i could stay for the full but i can't. Is it the regular 3$ for 25 darts? I need 75 darts. Three way ctf sounds fun. I can't wait. :wacko:

I'm selling in 25's again, yes. I would say that the 3$ worked out fine, and I don't think it's ripping anyone off, is it?

9$ sounds very good for 75 darts. I'm thinking about offering you a discount
just because you're such a regular customer of mine. I say 8$ for the 75, and you may just find that you get 85 darts instead...

I have 200 darts made. Mike would like 100 aswell, so we need to talk it over, because I don't have enough darts for myself and Gino. I have 100 BBs left, and I think that I can deal with 50, because I only used 43 darts or somethign last time. However, I don't know if Mike will need 100 darts.

I seem to be the clan dart master dude. In order for my services to continue, I need about 1200 more BBs, and another spool of FBR. I only have 50' left I think, but I have a 30' roll that I didn't sell so I might use that.

I talked to Mike, and he will have a very short time period to fix his MS's nest, which I provided 17/32nds brass for. I have 2 more 12" sections of 17/32nds brass here, and I'm willing to sell one for 3.25$ because it cost me 2.49$ and I want some profit.

The headcount remains questionable for us, as Mike's friends haven't checked in. We have a definate 7 though.

Ah... 2 more days!

--

#114 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 07:31 PM

7 I think notÖ..
Yea Iím sorry guys my friend Dan couldnít come due to family problems for we will have to be short a man. The good news for you is that I wonít have my new guns ready by the war so there is not TOO much ass kicking (M.M.N.O 1.5, cam you know what Iím talking about.) Hopefully Iím getting an x-bow not 100% sure yet. Cam Iím going to be making so extra darts. Iím hoping for 150 so if you need any just askÖand I wonít forget your 7 bucks, thanks again. You all must see my holsters bragging rights are ready when this is seen. Well the war is coming up and we have to have another one before school starts. Or elseÖ
For now I must goÖsee you at the war.

<Blink>
New Price On Freedom, Buy Into It While Supplies Last...

#115 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 07:42 PM

New guns eh? Been to Sears you Italian pain in the pooker?! Ah, I'm mad at you now you little bum sack. Well, I'm going to have 17$ at the war after dart sales, and I'll have 7$ from Tony's comic book.

I'm buying 2 AT2ks, Tony knows what I'm doing with them.

Tony, you're on my team, you better kick ass.

--

#116 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 07:51 PM

75 for 8$ sounds good. If you are running low i can cut it down to 60, don't worry about giving me extra, but if you insist.
I also put a strap on my rf20, heheh. The headcount is now 6 without dan, so hopefully mike brings someone. :wacko:
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#117 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 12:23 PM

75 for 8$ sounds good. If you are running low i can cut it down to 60, don't worry about giving me extra, but if you insist.
I also put a strap on my rf20, heheh. The headcount is now 6 without dan, so hopefully mike brings someone. ^_^

Yeah, I hope so. I've tried to talk to Gino, but he's not home, which is bad the night before the war.

Anyways, 6 people is still good for 2v2v2 CTF. I just hope that Vince can come, that way we'll have 6 people when Jeeves leaves *sniff*, he'll never replace him though.

I'm gonna start making darts as soon as I know if I'm going to my girlfriend's place or not. For your sakes, you better hope not!

--

#118 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 10:50 PM

Alright, ill be there around 11 or earlier, try to get there on time because i have to leave at around 2:45-3:00. Hope someone reads this but anyways, i'll see you all tomorrow. :blush:
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users