The Mmno Summer War

A sequel perhaps?

117 replies to this topic

#76 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 02:36 PM

Put me up for 75 darts, taht would be $9. Will you still be able to come to the august war now that your gonna be in BC in July? Anyways, i better start getting stuff ready, one more night. :D
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#77 Hunter

Hunter

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 02:44 PM

Tell me some dates when your there and I might just start planning the next one. I can tell you one direction he doesn't live, though. West. Welcome to Vancouver, baby. Heh.

Good luck with the website. Tomorrow (VANS) we will discuss ours a bit more. I hope we can have a good Canadian co-operation between them, share some information, Big List of Canadian Nerfers, ect.

Edited by Hunter, 18 June 2004 - 02:44 PM.

Hunter
Organizer Vancouver Area Nerf Series

#78 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 03:13 PM

Now that I'm done shitting all over myself and cleaning it up with a mustard container, I must say that I probably will be coming to the mini-war tomorrow. So if it's five of us, like you say, I say I'll be the odd man out, trying to fuck both of your teams over. Mostly Jeeves' team though, since I hate that damn RF20. Bastard....

What I'm bringing? My repair shop in a bag, of course, my NF, MS, SM1500, AT2k, and a 3 ft. long blowpipe. Also, I have marking tape. Bright green and bright orange. Might come in handy. What Cam will be bringing? Lots of elastics...right Cam? Right. I'm gonna be using some of your darts too, so... We'll also be bringing my walkie-talkies...right Cam?

Another interesting tidbit. My dad may be participating. If this happens, I say we have a 3-team deathmatch.

Other than that, I think I need to go shit all over myself again. See you all at 11:30.

And Hunter, thanks for the good words. We'll see about the co-operation and listing of Canadian nerfers. Best of luck at VANS.
Spectre of the CFM

#79 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 04:25 PM

Now that I'm done shitting all over myself and cleaning it up with a mustard container, I must say that I probably will be coming to the mini-war tomorrow. So if it's five of us, like you say, I say I'll be the odd man out, trying to fuck both of your teams over. Mostly Jeeves' team though, since I hate that damn RF20. Bastard....

What I'm bringing? My repair shop in a bag, of course, my NF, MS, SM1500, AT2k, and a 3 ft. long blowpipe. Also, I have marking tape. Bright green and bright orange. Might come in handy. What Cam will be bringing? Lots of elastics...right Cam? Right. I'm gonna be using some of your darts too, so... We'll also be bringing my walkie-talkies...right Cam?

Another interesting tidbit. My dad may be participating. If this happens, I say we have a 3-team deathmatch.

Other than that, I think I need to go shit all over myself again. See you all at 11:30.

And Hunter, thanks for the good words. We'll see about the co-operation and listing of Canadian nerfers. Best of luck at VANS.

He... he...

Posted.

My dear tap dancing messiah.

In other news, Cam just got back from the dentist! He's cavity free yet again! This is 14.8 years and counting!

Okay, so Jeeves, 75 darts are yours, I'll give you my best. 9$.

Mike, you'll be wanting... 75 darts. I'll give you my worst ;). 9$.

Hunter: I think I'll be there sometime next year, summer time. Late July I think, so maybe start to think about a possible war there. I would love to have a Canadian co-operation... I mean, all 30 of us! Wow! Ha ha, I'm joking, but yes, it would be cool to make a data-base with Canada actually visable on it.

Mike: IF your dad is playing... biznatch save the cheese puffs. This'll be fun. If this is the case, it's me, Tony, and Jeeves Vs. Mike, Mike's dad, and Jon. Ha ha, you'll die by my barrel.

To everyone else: Read the news letter again, read the the posts that give you info on stuff. A recap is in order.

Time- 11:30am - 4:30pm/5:00pm

Place- 6700 Edenwood Drive, behind school, park in parkinglot there, walk up path to top of hill, wait at plateau.

Other stuff- Bring a drink/lunch, I actually will this time. Bring a jacket. Bring a bag/backpack. Bring screw drivers that fit your guns. Bring tape. Bring anything esle you will need.

EYE FUCKING PROTECTION. Without it, you're as good as a bystander to me.

I will be selling FBR for 5$ for 30'. Thats much better than 6.34$ for 25'. IF anyone wants and RCR... they can have it. I will have about 5 lengths of this stuff, not too much.

Pack your bags children. My curfew is 10:00pm. I wouldn't go to bed that early if I had one of my 6:45am hockey practices. This means I'm serious about running you guys down.

I believe that to be all... see you guys tomorrow. Mike will bring his cell, right Mike?
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#80 Hunter

Hunter

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 04:58 PM

Is it my twisted mind or is that a poor choice of words.

ANYWHO
When next July gets closer, just give me some dates. That would be cool, you could be our Guest of Honour and wear a paper crown and get a comlimentary T-Shirt unbeknownst to you that it has a target on the back of it.
Hunter
Organizer Vancouver Area Nerf Series

#81 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 05:06 PM

ANYWHO
When next July gets closer, just give me some dates. That would be cool, you could be our Guest of Honour and wear a paper crown and get a comlimentary T-Shirt unbeknownst to you that it has a target on the back of it.

Aye... I try to get a message across, and I end up subliminally messaging the wee-ones. On NHq, I'd have been banned. Just think if I had said "EYE BANGING PROTECTION" or something of the sort.

I feel bad now.

So yeah, I will give you dates as soon as I know them. I would so wear the paper hat... the shirt... well, you'd have to have a pretty nice target of the back for me to deem it worthy for my back!

(on topic)

Okay guys, a monkey just flew in my door and asked me if I shaved my anal hairs with a tooth floss blade.

Needless to say, I'm having monkey for dinner.

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--

#82 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 05:12 PM

Yes, Mike is coming. I need to remind jon and write a list down. Other then that i'll see ya'll tomorrow moring. ;)
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#83 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 09:16 PM

ANYWHO

You're a sick sick man. I hope you know that. I only made the connection after you pointed that out. Which brings up a point... are there condoms specially made for eye fucking?

ANYWAYS, I'm going to sleep in an hour or so, in preparation to kick all of your asses. If you don't have eye protection, I will personally be shooting you in the dangling man berries so you learn. The result will be swollen dangling man berries.

So, see you all on the battlefield tomorrow.

P.S. My MaxShot is busted, so you'll only need to endure pain from my AT2k and my SM1500. Maybe my NF if you're lucky enough.

[EDIT] Cam, if you read this before the mini-war, bring our tape. Dave (guy who's making the site) needs to hear some of our stuff for "inspiration".

Edited by Spectre2689, 18 June 2004 - 09:22 PM.

Spectre of the CFM

#84 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 10:00 PM

Anydog My last post was complete and utter jackass (so is this one) because, well, I have no idea whatsoever. Anyway, I am moving in a couple weeks so I'll be gone for a couple weeks cuase we're packing the computer tomorrow. God my computer suck monkeys. (like that one that flew through Cam's door)

Anyway, I'm working on a SM750/Powerclip intergration, yeah.

I love you all and I'll see you later. No wait, that did'nt come out right. Anyway, I'll see all of you in a few weeks on this forum. (Sorry for the very very low qaulity of this post but my computer is'nt working very well so, yeah, I'm sorry for being an idiot lately) I WILL BE BACK WITH HIGH SPEED INTERNET, YEAH!!! Goodbye everyone.

~Halfling~

#85 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 10:32 PM

ANYWHO

You're a sick sick man. I hope you know that. I only made the connection after you pointed that out. Which brings up a point... are there condoms specially made for eye fucking?

ANYWAYS, I'm going to sleep in an hour or so, in preparation to kick all of your asses. If you don't have eye protection, I will personally be shooting you in the dangling man berries so you learn. The result will be swollen dangling man berries.

So, see you all on the battlefield tomorrow.

P.S. My MaxShot is busted, so you'll only need to endure pain from my AT2k and my SM1500. Maybe my NF if you're lucky enough.

[EDIT] Cam, if you read this before the mini-war, bring our tape. Dave (guy who's making the site) needs to hear some of our stuff for "inspiration".

Fuck Dave.

Oh... inspiration? Our tape fucking sucks, two songs isn't enough. I'll bring it anyways...

Back on topic.

See you guys in 12 hours exactly from this moment. I'm going to bed.

--

#86 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 06:48 AM

Last minute reply, Jon will no be able to come until 1:00! There, other than that we'll be fine, I think, Mike don't forget the glasses. ^_^
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#87 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 09:34 AM

Last minute reply, Jon will no be able to come until 1:00! There, other than that we'll be fine, I think, Mike don't forget the glasses. ^_^

Ah. Okay then. Even teams anyways then. I hope he shows though.

And Blink, I see you online... GET OVER HERE NOW!!!

Okay wow. Yeah, see you guys in 40 minutes.

--

#88 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 12:43 PM

Screw the double post.

MMNO 1 1/2 was really fun guys... even though me and Tony quite honestly were gods.

I am the king of CTF. 5 Captures. Oh yeah! So... yeah, sorry Mike and Jeeves, me and Tony just had the best flag hiding spot. And we had to tape it with orange just for you to see it about 10 minutes later.

Anyways, that last CTF was brutal, 25 minutes and we still had no idea where eachother's flags were.

So guys... must I make more darts for you, or can you make your own... Mike, Jeeves? I think I may need to make more for Jeeves, but Mike has FBR. I have to supply Ryan, Bryan, Ryan, Mike, and myself remember... thats about 250 darts right there. And I really need to make more than that just incase. Seeing how I only shot 34 darts this war, I don't need more than 50 for MMNO 2. I still have 275 darts I believe, but I want to get back up to 400 again just because, you know?

Anyways, we're definatly still on for August 14th 2004 at 6700 Edenwood Drive, Meadowvale Secondary School, 11:00am-5:30pm.

Capish?

--

#89 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 10:08 PM

Well long time no see…

Let’s add a new member to the war list. Steve aka muchie. Good guy, I am going to hook him up with a new brass modded maxshot and possible my sm750 (ouch) Well my maxshot went to the grave yesterday. The whole front end shot off(just when I finished painting it too!) Well I have to go buy some fbr due to the a blew about 20 feet on a little war I had around my house. Great fun. Well I don’t want to displeasure you with stories of how poor I am so I won’t. Well that 2 for the good side so what is the total count now…?

<Blink>
New Price On Freedom, Buy Into It While Supplies Last...

#90 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 11:27 PM

Couldn't tell you the total count now, but its approximately...lots? I guess I'm going to be looking after this thread for a while now, since Cam is in BC looking after his relative (forgot which one...aunt I think, but I could be wrong).

Anyways, good to hear about another new addition, and the latest weapon that you can no longer own me with. It's all good. I need to go out and get my own foam, and lots and lots of brass. Vince just found himself an SSII, so I'm gonna be modding that for him, and I'm gonna finish his AT2k.

So yeah. That's it for now. Once Cam is back, we'll do a roll call using the old MMNO thread format. I'll dig it up at the appropriate time.

Ciao for now, and don't forget the bulls! The bulls are important! OH THE BULLS!...

I'm retarded :huh:
Spectre of the CFM

#91 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:47 PM

*Cough*

... Cam... has... returned.

From the... west coast.

And is ready to keel over and die.

I will take my last bit of strength to post saying a few things, before my hands fall off... due to the fact that I had a lot of heavy lifting to do over 2 weeks.

My Nana died on June 25th of terminal liver cancer, so my family arrived in BC just in time to stay with her for 14 hours.

I think that's enough for now... oh, and I have 300 new posts and counting. I'll be here a while.

--

#92 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 10:04 PM

Right, so I decided it was about time to dig up this topic and get our asses in gear. What I need from everyone is the same as last time.

Coming: Yes/No
Friends: How many?
Need Directions: Yes/No (remember it's a new location from MMNO1)
Need Equipment: Yes/No (eyewear, darts, etc...specify)
Money or Lunch (choose)
Arsenal: What guns/How many?

As of now the war is still for the 14th of August at...Uhhh...I forgot the time. Around 11:00 I think, but I could be wrong. We'll be playing until about 5:00 or as long as you stay.

That's all I can think about to say at the moment. Respond with the above info.

Thank you and have a nice day, tube-steak boffers.
Spectre of the CFM

#93 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 10:30 PM

... And Mike isn't dead after all!

I was literally clicking the topic when I saw the new post, so thanks for doing to reviving, buddy.

Coming: Yes
Friends: 2; Ryan and Ryan. More may come.
Need Directions: No
Need Equipment: No
Lunch: I swear I'll bring it this time (third time's a charm)
Arsenal: SM5k, dual Ln'Ls, Maxshot, Bn'A.

I will commence dart making soon. I have nothing to do tomorrow, so I'll start on that. I only have 100 BBs left, so I'll see what I can do. I used a total of 40 shots last time, so I definatly don't need to worry about that shit. We can find darts if we get desperate. I still have about 120 darts left from MMNO 1.5 so we should be golden.

I know Jeeves wants darts, probably 100 again. Ryan and Ryan both need darts. I don't know about Mike.

Mike should be bringing Nick and Vince. My headcount so far is:

Tony, Jeeves, Mike, Cam, Nick, Vince, Ryan, Ryan, Tony's cousin/friend (I forget), John (Jeeve's bud). We are looking at a 10 person war, 5-5 sounds amazing for our CTF. I rememeber good old CTF. Me and Tony own that game.

Um, same games guys? I say we start with every man for himself, 10 minute time limit. Meaning, no hiding, full agression. Then move onto team attacks, 5-5 for an hour. Afterwards, we should do 3-3-4 brawl, and finish the day with 5-5 CTF tatical missions. Thoughts anyone?

The war date is: SATURDAY AUGUST 14th 2004 AT 11:30AM TO 5:00PM

Start posting about the usual. We've done this twice already, you know the drill.

--

#94 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 11:05 PM

Creepy timing. Anyways, thanks for the rest of the information.

Friends: 2; Nick, Vince (maybe)
Need Directions: No
Need Equipment: No
Lunch: Bringing a decent lunch this time
Arsenal: MaxShot (2x), NF, SM1500, AT2k (2x), TTTSNB 1&2 (to throw at people)

Cam, I need you to get me some brass, some foam, and some weights. I'll pay you once I get back from Alaska. That leaves me a full week to get my ass in gear, fix my guns, and make my darts. If you'll do that for me, let me know the total cost of things. I'll call you tomorrow to talk about it.
Spectre of the CFM

#95 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 11:30 AM

I need to ask everyone.

Where the FUCK can I find Mshots and AT2ks? I looked at Walmart last week, it toom me about 4 promises and 15 minutes to get my mom to drive me there, and boom, nothing but Tek6s. I was so pissed, because I had been there a month ariler and found 8 Mshots and 4 Blastbazookas. I haven't seen a single god damn AT2k in a store in my life, and I want to do a very secret intergration for the first time in my life. Should I try Zellars to see if they have old crappy stock? I don't think TRU will ever carry shit again, those stupid Ripchord assholes, and I don't want to go to Etobicoke Walmart either.

Help please? I want to have atleast an AT2k for intergration, but a nice Mshot for my new idea would be grand aswell.

The war is looking good with 10 people basically confirmed. Ryan, the one you all met at MMNO1 wants to kick some more ass, so he'll be there. Ryan2, the one you haven't all met, save Tony, may show up. Since he's a tall muthafucka he's afraid he'll get owned pretty easily, so we have to coax him into playing.

Other than that, help me find my guns! I beg! I beg of you! This only applied for Canadians around my area. A NF would be nice too, Jeeves, you sneaky little sploogmuffin, or Tony for that matter.

--

#96 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 10:51 PM

Friends: None :( jon is away in vancouver and is coming back on the 14th at 7:00 or later. My bro might come, or maybe someone else, ill have to wait and see.
Need Equip. Directions: No
Lunch: Of course
Arsenal: Rf20, at2k, LnL, maybe three nitefinders if I get them modded in time.

So that will be nine people unless I find someone else. Have you tried the South Common wal-mart, it might be a bit far for you but thats where i found my maxshot, which im too lazy to re-mod. Other than that, i just have to get some brass and other materials, get my modding done, and im ready.
BTW i need around 75 darts. ^_^
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#97 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 11:45 AM

South Common would be the Credit Woodlands, am I correct? My friend lives there, but that doesn't really make a difference. I think I could get my mom to MAYBE take me down there after my grounding. Fucking sisters.

75 darts, you got it.

I'm sorry to hear about Jon, but ohwell, he'll have a good time in Vancouver.

Mike is away on an Alaskan Cruise, so we won't hear from him until he gets his wireless working. If he doesn't he'll be back next Saturday the 7th of August. Which gives him exactly a week to get his ass into gear.

Jeeves, did you find the brass store yet?

I think that's it everyone.

--

#98 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 09:31 PM

Tony still hasn't posted yet. I know where the brass store is but i haven't had the chance to go there yet. Ill probably go this week. :blush:
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#99 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 09:44 PM

Tony sucks.

I've been getting e-mails from Mike off of his ship.

He's having a great time.

I'm going to give him foot-in-ass surgery when he gets home.

I need Nerf.

Oh, and Jeeves, South Common only have Tek 6s. Oh well, I tried.

--

#100 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 08:52 PM

Well guys, I just got a call from Tony.

He's at his cottage the week of the war, and he won't make it. We now need to consider moving the date to the 21, or 28. I don't want to wait that long, but I'll do anything to accomidate Anthony.

So guys, what'll it be? I'm free both weekends, so all I need is imput from you guys, and whether or not your friends will still be availible.

I'll run this by Mike on his cruise ship next e-mail he sends me.

Sorry about the double post.

--

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users