The Mmno Summer War

A sequel perhaps?

117 replies to this topic

#51 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 02:16 PM

I am very sorry Cam. I hope everything clears up and you feel better soon. I recently lost my grandfather and I know how you feel. Best wishes from me.

~Halfling~

#52 Chrysophylax

Chrysophylax

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 03:07 PM

If Chrysler is poking around, it'd be great if he posted, *wink*.

Sorry, I don't read the war forums a lot. I'll definitly ask my parents. I won't be able to know for sure until report cards come, and you all better pray for me if you want me there. Sounds like a hell of a war. If I can come, I'll bring a friend. His name is Evan, and he has a few guns. He's pretty damn crazy though.

EDIT: Fuck! I'm graduating. Another war I miss.

Edited by Chrysophylax, 14 June 2004 - 03:16 PM.

"I FUCKING BEG OF YOU! MY FUCKING BROTHER WOULD GET OFF!"

--Mraow

#53 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 05:17 PM

Well I’m coming to this Saturdays war for sure (and august 14 also.) I am not going to bring anyone due to that no one could come. Ah the hell with them. I’m loaded with 130 darts (2 inch with bb for weight) 1- flat black painted brassed sm750with a blinding blue l.e.d. 1-camo painted 4 barreled brassed at2k. 1- Flat black with sling brassed maxshot. 2-(only using one, if someone needs a sidearm I can lend it out. There both the same but one is painted.)Split-fires camp painted brassed. This is all going to be strapped on me using an ammo belt with a holster handing down to my right leg. So for now, you may all have sweet dreams.
New Price On Freedom, Buy Into It While Supplies Last...

#54 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 06:21 PM

I am very sorry Cam. I hope everything clears up and you feel better soon. I recently lost my grandfather and I know how you feel. Best wishes from me.

~Halfling~

~tries to quote others but then realizes it's too much work for a lazy man~

Thanks man, it's cool to know some one can directly relate.

Chrysler, there you are my friend! Okay, so you're graduating grade 8 I guess? When's that? Maybe you can make it to the August 14th, who knows. I'm definatly wanting you to come, it'd be cool.

The war this weekend is a go... I'm gonna pull through this and make it happen. You all better show up!

Tony, with band practice and all... would you dad still be willing to drive you down here twice in one week? I do hope so.

Anyways I think that's everything. Now we wait to see if Mike has realized he has a week to post something. Ha ha... he has exams and I'm done school!!!

By the way... Academic Canadian Geography was a breeze... finished the exam in 1 hour.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#55 Chrysophylax

Chrysophylax

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 06:49 PM

The 14 is a maybe. If I start planning now, chances are good.

Oh, I'm gonna have to edit that note to parents a bit, if you don't mind. My parents are fuckin' weird, so I'll have to cut out the part about death matches.

Edited by Chrysophylax, 14 June 2004 - 06:50 PM.

--Mraow

#56 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 07:28 PM

The 14 is a maybe. If I start planning now, chances are good.

Oh, I'm gonna have to edit that note to parents a bit, if you don't mind. My parents are fuckin' weird, so I'll have to cut out the part about death matches.

Ha ha, alright man, edit what you want.

And yeah, if you can make it, that'd be wicked. Do anything you can! This is why we planned months ahead, so that parents have a longer period that they can say yes. We're so clever.

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--

#57 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 07:58 PM

Sorry to hear about that BW. Glad to hear you coming or else i wouldn't have any darts. Its not fair, you finish school sooo early. Argh, good thing i have gym first period, that means no exams. But i have three more coming up so i wont be posting for a while. Also once mike posts we need directions or the address to the area so i can find a map. ^_^
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#58 Chrysophylax

Chrysophylax

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 08:36 PM

We're so clever.

Man, that was really...funny. For some reason. Can't quite put my finger on it.

I never really got a chance to say sorry, BW. I can't say I understand what you're going through, but I imagine it's really tough. All apologies.

All in all is all we aaaaare...

--Mraow

#59 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 03:36 PM

Alright guys, two more days t'ill our first war. At least I think were having one this saturday.
But anyways, Jon can probably make it and hes gonna tell me once hes got an OK from his parents. Don't know where mike is but hes prolly doing something else, i have one more exam and then its all over. Wahooooo!
Also BW, are you making darts because im counting on buying some.
Lastly, we need to post some more, two days left! ^_^
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#60 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 05:57 PM

Okay guys, pull up a chair, I have a story to tell.

We're fucked.

~The End~

Okay, really though, we are in some ways. Mike has decided that he would rather be a gayfork and not come. Okay not really, it goes deeper than that, but I don't know if he wants his personal life on these forums. I will say, however, that due to an event that took place some years ago, a big man in a chair slammed down a hammer and gave the verdict that Mike would be home on certain days of the week, and at another place at other times. One of these times is this Saturday. Lovely. Mike cannot make a war. This means I am the lone host. This means no maps. This means we're fucked.

I have the darts waiting to be made... nearly 100 right now. I won't be using a ton, maybe 50 for me. This will be a small war, possibly 6 at the most. Jeeves, Tony, Cam, Jon, maybe Ryan (not the one you know), maybe Bryan. Mike cannot come, Vince cannot come, Nick cannot come, Ryan (tall guy) cannot come Tony's friend cannot come, Tony's cousin cannot come. And yeah. That's all in August. This war will mainly be for a warm up almost. If four people is okay with you, Jeeves, I'm fine with it being me and Tony Vs. you and Jon. Quite honestly, I just want to Nerf, and I want to Nerf now.

The Location is behind Meadowvale Secondary School. I will get the address right now, and then you guys can Mapquest it and find your way here. I hope you guys can do that for me.

Other than that... it won't be very large scale. We will do the usual, and we can be the first to 'break-in' the forest as our new area, so we can find everything wrong and right with it so that we are prepared in August.

Um, well... yeah. I'm expecting four people to show up this Saturday.

Blink, let's hear back one last time on your status, and then we're good. I'll see you guys at 11:00 at the school, and I promise I'll actually get some sleep before I come. I hope that's everything guys.

So yeah... I'll get you the school's address soon.

Later.

EDIT: FUCKING EDIT: READ THIS EDIT:

6700 Edenwood Drive is the address of the school. Input that into Mapquest and have a riot. Tell me when you guys know where you're going. Thanks.

Edited by Xx_Black-Wrath_xX, 16 June 2004 - 06:12 PM.

--

#61 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 06:18 PM

Holy :P Custard! Alright then, get the address asap and ill have the whole day to find out the location on friday. Crap, this is not good, only four people. I still need a confirmation from jon and i hope tony reads this sometime soon. Since there will be only four people, if there is four, how long will the war last to.
Jon will have his own darts, hopefully, and could I buy 40-50 off of you?
Oh yea, i forgot that were in a new location so that means we can check out hiding spots and whatnot.
Alrigh then get the address, lets hope that tony reads this, and that jon can come. Thats all i have to say for now, if theres anything else needed post em up, i gotta finish crammin for my geo exam. ^_^

Edited by Nazgul_Lord, 18 June 2004 - 05:30 PM.

Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#62 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 06:23 PM

Holy:oCustard!  Alright then, get the address asap and ill have the whole day to find out the location on friday.  Crap, this is not good, only four people.  I still need a confirmation from jon and i hope tony reads this sometime soon.  Since there will be only four people, if there is four, how long will the war last to.
Jon will have his own darts, hopefully, and could I buy 40-50 off of you? 
Oh yea, i forgot that were in a new location so that means we can check out hiding spots and whatnot. 
Alrigh then get the address, lets hope that tony reads this, and that jon can come.  Thats all i have to say for now, if theres anything else needed post em up, i gotta finish crammin for my geo exam.  ^_^

Okay, Destination: 6700 Edenwood Drive, Postal Code: L5N 3C3, City: Mississauga Province: ON, and that should be it my good sir. I shall mapquest myself, and maybe... maybe post, but you should do it yourself. I don't want to post unless I have to.

That's it for now... time to make darts.

Post when you have the directions.

Edited by Xx_Black-Wrath_xX, 16 June 2004 - 06:32 PM.

--

#63 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 06:36 PM

Alright then, I think iv'e got it! The place is close to our first location if im correct. If so, great, thanks again and I shall be posting once more for jon's approval. ^_^
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#64 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 08:52 PM

Sorry guys I have been kind of busy (cough cough) I am coming to the Saturday for sure but no 1 will be attending with me. I told you my arsenal now I want to hear yours (so I know what I’m facing.) the direction are hopefully good. Have not checked yet. I will see you guys on Saturday!

#65 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 10:20 PM

Sorry guys I have been kind of busy (cough cough) I am coming to the Saturday for sure but no 1 will be attending with me. I told you my arsenal now I want to hear yours (so I know what I’m facing.) the direction are hopefully good. Have not checked yet. I will see you guys on Saturday!

My arsenal you say? How could you have missed it?

Posted Image

Yeah. They look little different, I added something last week, after I took the picture.

Nazgul, I went on a frenzy. 225 normal 2 inch BB weighted darts are now packaged and ready for use. I'm setting the price at 3$ per bag of 25, how does that sound to you? I'm also cutting about 200 more darts to make tomorrow. I will be making 100 3 inch double BB weighted darts for high-powered guns, namely my SM5K, $1.50 per 10.

Yeah. Okay Blink, it's you and me against Jeeves and Jon, you down with that? Ha ha, alright man, get the directions, cya on Saturday.

--

#66 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 10:20 AM

Exams finally done, wahoooooo! Yes more darts, good job! I just hope it doesnt rain like today, its crazy outside. Blink go get your directions and the so that will be around 6-9$ for darts.
I hope this turns out well.
My Arsenal: Rf20, LnL, Rattler, if only my maxshot was fixed.. ^_^

Edit: Jon will have a maxshot but he needs a sidearm

Edited by Nazgul_Lord, 17 June 2004 - 10:21 AM.

Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#67 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 06:17 PM

Exams finally done, wahoooooo! Yes more darts, good job!  I just hope it doesnt rain like today, its crazy outside.  Blink go get your directions and the so that will be around 6-9$ for darts. 
I hope this turns out well.
My Arsenal:  Rf20, LnL, Rattler, if only my maxshot was fixed.. ^_^

Edit: Jon will have a maxshot but he needs a sidearm

Tony said that he would lend out his extra Split Fire if he needed to.

Yeah, I'm gonna go make the darts right now... so bored, just got back from my girlfriend's house and my house is so damn boring.

Anyways, doesn't it feel good to be done exams? I guess you're semestered and had your lunch period yesterday? I only know this because Mike is semestered... I am Termed. Yeah.

Anyways, this is important.

IMPORTANT

When you arrive at the school, make SURE that your parents drive you around to the back of the school. Check the picutres to make sure you know what that is. Once behind the school, you will see the big green field infront of you, and to your right, a track/football field up a hill. There is a path to the top of the hill, meet me up there at 11:30am. We will walk from there to the forest, and to the clearing. Everything else will we dealt with after that.

Got it guys? Good. Cya then.

--

#68 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 06:59 PM

Sounds cool with the back of the school thingy. I wanted to ask something, I found these walkie-talkies you know the ones with the 49 frequency thing. Should I bring them? They have a red face plate and are made by Motorola. Just let me know. Yes I will be lending out my split fires. There brass modded and will go about 80-85. Cam Bring The Flags!

See you guys on Saturday.

#69 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 08:04 PM

I see you had fun at your Gf's place, hehe. Don't know about any lunch break but im semestered, we had exams this whole week starting on monday, so one each day.
I'm gonna write that down. Jon is able to come and he might want to borrow one of your Splitfires. Alright then, i have the whole day tomorrow to prepare and i shall see y'all on saturday. ^_^
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#70 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 10:19 PM

Ha, I feel so lonely... Mike is such a douche, goes out with Amy and Nick and he stops breathing or something. I'll give him a call tomorrow to let him know he's ugly.

Yeah Tony, I'll bring the flags, and you should bring those walk talkies... that'd be so SWAT. I can see it now... it'd be badass. Anyways, yeah, so behind the school where the youngens can't see us.

Nazgul, sounds good, I'm making darts tomorrow too... we're up to 300. I'm hoping to make enough to last me both wars so that I can sleep the night before our big war.

Anyways, the movie I saw today... Around The World In 80 Days... it wasn't a complete failure, it was funny, but it's not the Jackie Chan that we love to see kicking ass the funny way. But perhaps I will leave you guys with my favourite quote from that movie...

English police officer hired to stop Lau and Fogg: "You'll pay for scaldin' me willie!"

...and one of my own...

Me to myself watching a ford commercial: "If grabbing life by the horns doesn't work, try the balls. Yeah, grab life by the balls."

I crackith myself up.

--

#71 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 12:20 PM

I go away for a few days and look what happends. LOOK WHAT FUCKIN' HAPPENDS!!!

Yeah, I'm not coming.

To qoute my grandfather (the other one) "pass the douchie from the left hand side"

Wow, a 4 person war. I dont know what happend to Mike but, sorry.

IM SO CONFUSED. (I know I'm insane)

~Halfling~

#72 Hunter

Hunter

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 01:39 PM

Good luck, guys. Awesome, eh? VANS and MMNO are on the same day. O, Canada!

PS How is the website going?
Hunter
Organizer Vancouver Area Nerf Series

#73 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 01:43 PM

I go away for a few days and look what happends. LOOK WHAT FUCKIN' HAPPENDS!!!

Yeah, I'm not coming.

To qoute my grandfather (the other one) "pass the douchie from the left hand side"

Wow, a 4 person war. I dont know what happend to Mike but, sorry.

IM SO CONFUSED. (I know I'm insane)

~Halfling~

You need to take a nap. I have no idea what you're talking about man.

Okay Jeeves, I'm done 350 normal darts, and I'm gonna start on the 100 high powered ones once I get home from the dentist. How many are you buying? Remember, 3.00$ for 25. I will be only using about 75 at the most for my self... you should probably hold it there too, unless you want to buy more anyways. IT's up to you really.

Anyways... one more night. And I'm gonna sleep through it too! I''ve already packed my bags... heh.

One thing though... we just found out my Nana only has 3 months left, instead of 6. This is a huge blow to my family. We're leaving for Victoria, B.C., in two weeks... the first week of July.

--

#74 Hunter

Hunter

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 01:52 PM

Comming to our neck of the woods, eh? Well, you could look some of us Vancouver boys up. I think there are 1 or 2 Nerfers in Victoria. I know it's a sad occasion, but Victoria is a nice place.
Hunter
Organizer Vancouver Area Nerf Series

#75 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 01:58 PM

Comming to our neck of the woods, eh? Well, you could look some of us Vancouver boys up. I think there are 1 or 2 Nerfers in Victoria. I know it's a sad occasion, but Victoria is a nice place.

Don't worry man, I'm fine. Yes, Victoria is beautiful, I want to live there, but you know... friends and memories over here on the east coast. Anyways, I'll be there for 2 weeks I believe.

Now, my cousin, 37, lives out there, in Vancouver. Like, 20 minutes out of the city. I don't know B.C. geography very well, so I don't know if it's E,W,N, or S. I want to know how far away you are from Vancouver, because when I go to live with my cousin, he has a son I used to play with when we were little. He's 13, and he is very much like us nerfers. What I'm getting at is... I might like to attend an VANS with my cousin and second cousin? I think that'd be pretty cool.

Oh, and yeah... the site... hmm... well, would it be okay to tell you that it's in a million pieces on Mike's harddrive? Yeah... it's nowhere near done.

--

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users