What you will need:
Some wire coathanger
Epoxy paste or some other strong adhesive that you can sand
To start with, goop a vortex disc to the plunger head. The plastic part fits PERFECT in the brown funnel part (as long as it is not filled in) and I think it might even help the seal a little. Anyways, I did this and I like it.
Now, plunger rod repair. Mine was snapped right where the bar connects to the catch part. It happened because of a bubble in the plastic. To start with, dremel or drill a hole in either side of the broken pieces. Take your piece of coat hanger and cut it so it can fit in the holes, then superglue the coat hanger bit and the two pieces together. Cover everything in epoxy paste, but you will need to poke around a bit with a toothpick as it dries so that the epoxy doesn't go in the grooves that align the rod in the shell. I coated the inside of the shell with some silicone grease and pressed the drying epoxy parts in the shell to help mold it after it had cured for around half an hour. Once it is cured, sand everything nice and smooth. I used a dremel on the epoxy that was on the rod, because it wasn't fitting through the brown piece.
Now to the priming bar! As you probably can guess, it snaps at the elbow because it is terribly designed to have the least support at the point that takes the most stress. Take the priming nub that popped off and dremel/drill a groove through it. Pretend that the two pieces are together in your mind or whatever, then drill/dremel a hole in the rest of the bar where the groove would continue to go through. Don't worry about making straight or clean cuts, just don't dremel a too much away because you need to leave enough surface area to superglue these two pieces together.
Now, drill a small hole up through the nub. Cut a 90 deg piece of wire (I used the trigger thingy from a UMB, coat hanger would work too) to fit in these new spots made. The pic is from before being glued, but just superglue the two pieces of plastic together and get some superglue on the metal too.
Cover it all in plastic specific putty and then sand it to the stock size; I also added a piece of brass to the bend like so many others have done before.
I've fired the pas about 50 times with the stock spring and it has been fine, no signs of stress at all.
Edited by Blue, 20 November 2011 - 12:33 AM.