1. A ruler or paint stirrer split down the middle
2. A round object with an ID of a little less than 2" (I used a mailing tube)
3. Some duct tape or masking tape
4. A leftover screw from a different blaster
5. A drill
6. A 1/8" drill bit
7. A spectre with the barrel attachment
The first thing you need to do is cut about 2 1/2"-3" of round material.
Next, take the ruler or paint stick and split it in half. I did this by hammering a big nail down the center of it.
Next you want to align the two halves to the first screw of the priming handle and the right before the orange tip on the barrel.
Drill a hole where the ruler lines up with the first screw port of the priming handle on both arms.
Check the alignment of the "arms" and if they are aligned, tape them to the round material.
Drill a hole on the opposite side of the first screw port. Do not make this more than 1/2" deep.
Take the first screw out of the priming handle and put it through the arm and screw it back in.
Take the extra screw and screw the other arm to the priming handle.
Now, you're done! Here's some After the fact photos:
Edited by Eraser475, 05 November 2011 - 07:27 PM.