Yes, I DID search the Forums before posting

3 replies to this topic

#1 M4 Blade

M4 Blade

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • State:Ontario

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:23 PM

OK, so I've done the "standard" mod of adding rear-cocking for my Double Shot, and I've seen some people do this mod differently. Some I've seen have kept the pulley setup in the butt of the shotgun (the black hunk of plastic), and some others have just removed it entirely. Does keeping the back pulley matter at all, as I've heard it reduces stress on the other parts, or can I just pitch it and use my DS without it?

BTW yes, I'm a fucking noob, I searched the forums before posting this, and it doesn't help if I'm being called stupid because people don't understand that not everybody is a goddamn genius at NERF-related anything.
This is MY NERF gun. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

#2 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:40 PM

Calm down buddy. That piece is made to bend and reverse the string for cocking the gun. Since you don't want that in rear cocking you can remove it.
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver

#3 Jilliop

Jilliop

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • State:Wisconsin

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:39 PM

I made one like that, and I removed everything not needed to prime, catch, and fire, including the pulley stuff. It doesn't matter, and it's not a hard prime without it. Also, the fact that you are already b****ing about us means you have, in fact, seen what other newbies have posted/been flamed for. Congrats.

#4 yennepnollad

yennepnollad

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:25 PM

people don't understand that not everybody is a goddamn genius at NERF-related anything.

Ouch, that hurt my eyes to read. Learn to put together more cohesive sentences and then maybe you won't find yourself so frustrated with life.
"How come the dove gets to be the peace symbol? How about the pillow? It has more feathers than the dove, and it doesn't have that dangerous beak."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users