It's coming

8 replies to this topic

#1 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:59 PM

That's right! I will be organizing a summer war held in Maryland. This will be an open war and we want all to come. Virginians you must, anyone same follows. We do not have certain dates, except after school is over. Please, shoot out some possible date. Mention if you would drive up here.
Use this to find a rough estimate for location (mapquest):
Potomac, MD 20854
Questions can be asked through here, the email crankymonky@yahoo.com, or the aim crankymonky0
Also please IM me for your preference of type of area.
Bring your friends or clan.
Crankymonky
Tyranny Response Team

#2 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 07:13 PM

I believe the date will be Sunday July 11. I am thinking at a school, where we can go to some woods if we get kicked out. Please post if you have interest. Contact me at crankymonky0 for anything, guns, ammo, etc. I think we could get a turnout of 15-20. Post what times you would like: 10-5, 11-6, etc. How long would people want it?

Crankymonky
Tyranny Response Team

#3 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 07:54 PM

July 11th. Be there at 11-6. I'll get there at 10. It will be held at an elementary school that is in zipcode 20854 potomac,MD. I will get the school's adress tomorow. Who can make it? Groove, Matress, Talio, Wask, Rambo/postal? This war will most likely have no gun banings and eye wear will be mandatory at all times. Come out and represent what you've got.

I expect a lot of VA people to show up! Maybe some from WV?
Crankymonky

Edited by crankymonky, 27 June 2004 - 08:04 PM.

Tyranny Response Team

#4 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 07:19 PM

Wayside Elementary School
10011 Glen Road
Potomac MD 20854

There ya' go. We will park and meet here, but walk to light woods due to the lack of parking. Please arrive at the school at 10:30. The war will last 10:30-6. Bring a lunch and a blue and red shirt. If you don't bring shirts, then I have some underwrap to be used as flagging tape. But bring the shirts. This war may has shaped up well. Bring guns, ammo, friends, and what was previously mentioned. All questions to aim:crankymonky0, PM me, or email: crankymonky@yahoo.com. If you will arrive late tell me so I can give you the address to the park. Hope to see you all. Be there or show your pansyocity.

Cranky'

YOU WILL NOT PLAY WITHOUT EYEWEAR, MOUTHWEAR OPTIONAL

Edited by crankymonky, 02 July 2004 - 07:20 PM.

Tyranny Response Team

#5 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 12:33 AM

Alright, sound-off time.

Who's coming? I know I am.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#6 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 08:33 AM

Someone said I should come, maybe if I make 700 darts, find 7 primaries, and decide to walk 1/2 mile to the meeting place. See everyone there.
Tyranny Response Team

#7 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 03:36 PM

War tomorrow, bitches. Let's iron out a few things.

In the case of inclimate weather, whats the plan? I checked the weather channel, they said we're clear for tomorrow. Roughly 85 degrees and a 5 mph breeze from the South. I just want to let you all know...if its raining lightly, I'm still going to Nerf. I've nerfed in the rain before. Hell, I've nerfed in the snow, too. I'm not letting a fine mist stop me from running around and shooting foam projectiles at people, no sir.

Do we have a head count? Err...roughly? And are we still meeting at the Elementary school at 10:30?

#8 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 04:09 PM

Inclimate weather, we're fucking nerfing. If it really gets bad, we could walek to some woods where the trees should prevent some rain. The woods are sooo light so hopefully a good nerf spot. I think we will try to stay at the school. Meet there at 10:30, elementary school. I'm thinking anywhere 7-10. So, pretty small. I have some friends that may show late, so hopefully as the day progresses, we get more.

People
Me
thirst
groove
Rambo
Osiris w/2 others
Talio(depending on ankle)
Then I have 5 locals that may show, bro is gonna call some more.

Groove, snow nerfing is so fun. I played in some "woods"(a few trees, but large) Fun to take cover in snow, yay.
See everyone tomorrow.
The WV group can't make it, maybe to the next one. Also, at our next war, I intend to try and get stevo123 and his friends. Silly Ocean "shitty".

Not really a DCN war anymore...

Edited by crankymonky, 10 July 2004 - 06:00 PM.

Tyranny Response Team

#9 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 09:07 PM

Thanks for the awesome war everyone. Nice to Nerf with a good bunch of guys, even if there weren't a lot of people present, the location totally fucking rocked. Nice to meet Crankymonky, THIRST, Talio, and the rest of the gang. Hope to see you guys again for another war.

Thanks for that ice / gatorade run, Talio. I forgot to give you a few bucks for my Gatorade...I'll do it next time I see ya.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users