Next N-Strike Blaster?

Will VORTEX take over?

11 replies to this topic

#1 NorthernHawk

NorthernHawk

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

I have a question for anyone that has an answer. When, and will the next N-Strike blaster come out? Do you think VORTEX will take over? Leave a comment telling me what you think. If you know about this, comment on that as well. Thanks.

-Hawk
[quoteVACC]Using anything I write as a sig makes your penis shoot rainbows. Bitches LOVE rainbows.-VACC[/quote]

#2 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:22 PM

Well the N-strike Jolt is out now, I found it at k-mart today.

Posted Image
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#3 thedom21

thedom21

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:55 PM

Looks interesting. Hope you picked one up. It looks like an air gun to me. it it is its about nerf made another air gun.
Funny Irc moments

22:32 hookerninja I would just switch to 2 full 69's
22:32 hookerninja that would diddle shit

11:44 Zorn Her butt is too tiny even for limp 6th grade penis?
11:44 Zorn ergo the dildo

#4 Warthawk

Warthawk

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:02 PM

Posted Image

Lmao nice find. It looks like it'll replace the Secret Strike AS-1 since its the same price no? I'll wait 'til it releases in other stores.

#5 akaCB

akaCB

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 07:21 PM

Nope, it's spring powered.
I picked up two of them yesterday, and they are quite the little powerhouse. The stock seal is great, and they hit up to 40 feet right out of the box.

Edited by akaCB, 02 October 2011 - 11:04 AM.

Call me Rhombus
Founder of S.O.N.

#6 MultiNerfMods

MultiNerfMods

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:26 PM

Nerf said specifically that the N-Strike line will still have new blasters even though the vortex line is out.
My worry is honestly that they'll start making the new N-Strike blaster's like they do the Vortex, more difficult to mod with more 'unique' parts (like a torsion spring in the Vortex guns).

#7 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:26 PM

New jolt gun brings back fond memories of the mega blitz triple torch. Loved that gun in stock form.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#8 NorthernHawk

NorthernHawk

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

New jolt gun brings back fond memories of the mega blitz triple torch. Loved that gun in stock form.

Yeah, this Jolt gun looks pretty cool. I might have to get one. Thanks for mentioning, Ice!
[quoteVACC]Using anything I write as a sig makes your penis shoot rainbows. Bitches LOVE rainbows.-VACC[/quote]

#9 chgtswg

chgtswg

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:15 PM

Posted Image

That is pretty Effeminate.kudos to you
and plus 40 feet out of the box,thats incredible.have you checked the internals? if yoou do please
post a thread

#10 shardbearer

shardbearer

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:58 PM

The Jolt is pretty cool. Not much modding potential though. For this gun, AR removal doesn't actually help anything.
And check youtube for internals. I think it was Jerm's channel.

#11 Catastrophe

Catastrophe

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:38 PM

The Jolt is pretty cool. Not much modding potential though. For this gun, AR removal doesn't actually help anything.
And check youtube for internals. I think it was Jerm's channel.

I believe it was on another forum, but someone added the spring from a LSFG to the Jolt and said the range improved by about 5-10 feet. Definitely something I'm going to be doing once I get my hands on one of the springs.

#12 M4 Blade

M4 Blade

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:22 PM

They are making more. There's a bullpup flywheel gun that runs on clips coming out soon called the Rayven, but nobody knows when it's coming. It looks pretty sick too. Google it and you'll see what I mean.
This is MY NERF gun. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users