Summer Seno

South Eastern Nerf Out

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 08:02 PM

Check here for the NHQ thread on Summer SENO.

Basiclly, it's in Georgia, with the date to yet be determined. The group looks pretty big...atleast 20+ people. I'll have photos and a movie of it.

That's right, you go to this, you get to meet me. I will be bringing my personal bodyguard, so assassination attempts will be just that: attempts.
hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

#2 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 18 May 2004 - 08:16 PM

Yup...this is still happening...in Alpheretta, Georgia, and the date looks like the 24th of July. However, our wonderful hosts can't seem to tell the difference between "Nerf" and a "vat of ketchup", so we are waiting for someone (hopefully those REN guys) to kick this into high gear. I'm still coming, still got someone to act as a meatshield.

#3 TimberwolfCY

TimberwolfCY

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 04:08 PM

Hey ya! There, now you are not the only person posting, Rags. Yeah, it will be a blast. Hey, you need 2 bodyguards? lol
"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it." - The Architect, The Matrix: Reloaded

TimberwolfCY
of NH, NHQ, NO, NC

#4 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 09:11 AM

*Grumble-grumble*

I'm busy the projected date of SENO, I won't be going. Remember to check here for any new info. The new date is the 31st.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users