Photo

deploy breech help

5 replies to this topic

#1 coolnerfguns

coolnerfguns

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:31 PM

why wont epoxy dry and I'm currently working on a deploy breech I kneed advice if this post is lock please private message me. Also why did they stop selling longshots in the store?

#2 Eraser475

Eraser475

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:38 PM

First of all, read the Code of conduct. Grammar is your friend. On the epoxy, did you mix it equally? I don't know much about deploys so I can't help you there. The longshot was discontinued because Hasbro is stupid and wanted to piss the NIC off.
"That seems like substantially less fun than filling it with beer". -Draconis

"There is no such thing as over kill! If you can carry it and prime it. You're good to go". -Makeitgo

"Admin Edit: Dumbest Crossbow in existence. Congratulations!" <-- Admin in the Show off your crossbow thread.

#3 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:53 PM

Wow. Good luck staying unbanned. Read this thread, it should help you. http://www.nerfrevol....php?f=8&t=251. However next time do more research.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#4 coolnerfguns

coolnerfguns

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:56 PM

First of all, read the Code of conduct. Grammar is your friend. On the epoxy, did you mix it equally? I don't know much about deploys so I can't help you there. The longshot was discontinued because Hasbro is stupid and wanted to piss the NIC off.

I'm pretty sure i mixed it right. Thanks i was wondering about the longshot.

#5 238232

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:15 AM

Just to make sure, how long has the epoxy been sitting there for, and was it 24 hr or 72 hr epoxy?

#6 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:12 PM

Coolnerfguns, you're clearly not equiped for anything resembling a coherent conversation. This makes me sad, because I don't want you to be tread upon and crushed like a filthy weed. I want you to grow and bloom like the beautiful flower that I know you can be.

While my first instinct may be to water you with encouragement and put you in full view of the window to creative sunlight that is nerfhaven, I know that those instincts would betray me. No, if I truly want you to thrive in the wilderness that is life, I must let you grow on your own, and learn to survive...

So I'm suspending you for a year. Read the fucking Code of Conduct.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users