Photo

University of Kentucky Nerf War (UKNW)

6 replies to this topic

#1 OneWingedAngel

OneWingedAngel

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:51 PM

Thanksgiving is a time for giving thanks, eating turkey, and of course nerfing! Join myself and fellow nerfers in a day of flinging foam on Saturday November 26, at 10 in the morning at Woodland Park in Lexington Kentucky. "But OWA, why not nerf on campus?" you ask. Two reasons actually, first and foremost is a lack of decent cover on campus; there's not a whole lot of tree-y areas. Second, is a subtle lack of free parking near any of the potential campus sites, they're either meters or permit only. If there's enough interest however, I'll go through and make a more through investigation of on-campus sites and see if any will work.

RULES:
First and foremost, use your head; all of the other rules stem from this.
-No Titans firing less than 3 darts per shot, or singled, plugged Big Blasts. SVT4B's are fine.
-Homemade airguns are allowed, provided they do not fire more than 120' with a single barrel.
-Slugs only Screw dart restrictions, seriously. It's November, it's going to be chilly, and people will probably be wearing a hoodie or similar. That said, no darts with exposed, forward facing metal will be allowed (i.e. deathdarts). Slingshots and 3/0 dome darts however, are fine.

WHAT TO BRING
-Primaries
-Secondaries
-Tertiaries
-For-teh-lulz-ies (blasters that have no real war use, but are fun to use)
-Ammo
-Money

GAMETYPES
-3:15
-Blob
-Mole
-CTF
-HvZ
-TDM-Z
-Anything you want to play
If anyone can bring buckets and balls, Carpe Testiculum and Powerball are two of my personal favorite gametypes.

ATTENDEES:
One Winged Angel
Rogue

MAYBES:
tomorrowsDarkness

Any questions, post them here.

#2 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:30 PM

Excited about this---it would be cool to Nerf with some cinci people too.
IRC chat: louiec3-- he offered $500 for someone to build a bomb he could send to his ex wife
Rknight-- wow......N9---your dad is in trouble now!

#3 OneWingedAngel

OneWingedAngel

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:49 PM

Bumpage. A little more than 3 weeks till the war, c'mon people!

#4 bear

bear

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:17 PM

I am coming.Yes finaly a fng

#5 OneWingedAngel

OneWingedAngel

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:00 PM

Bumpage! C'mon people, this is a great chance for us Midwesterners to nerf with one of the Southeast's most feared nerfers!

#6 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:20 PM

To everyone: shipped my big 'ol box of gear today. Let's make this a great war guys!
IRC chat: louiec3-- he offered $500 for someone to build a bomb he could send to his ex wife

#7 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:23 PM

As of tonight I have a +1---my bro-in-law is coming. See you gents tomorrow morning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users