Photo

Unexplained Vigilon Jamming

3 replies to this topic

#1 Egor

Egor

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:42 PM

My Vigilon has begun to jam fairly regularly. I only ever load five discs at once and there appears to be no obstruction. The jam clearance lever solves the problem every time but it is highly inconvenient. The cocking lever is blocked as if there are no darts or the tray is open despite neither being the case.

Any ideas how to solve this?

I dont fancy hitting the jam lever every time I cock it. I knew this blaster seemed to good to be true.

Edited by Egor, 21 September 2011 - 07:43 PM.

#2 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:46 PM

My Vigilon has begun to jam fairly regularly. I only ever load five discs at once and there appears to be no obstruction. The jam clearance lever solves the problem every time but it is highly inconvenient. The cocking lever is blocked as if there are no darts or the tray is open despite neither being the case.

Any ideas how to solve this?

I dont fancy hitting the jam lever every time I cock it. I knew this blaster seemed to good to be true.

If you ever open the blaster up, just take out the lock for that part. This annoying problem is what motivated me to try to mod my vigilon in the first place, major design flaw imo.

#3 Curly

Curly

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:51 PM

These blasters are filled with booby traps. This video should help you, as the owner was trying to solve the same problem.

#4 Egor

Egor

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:54 PM

Thanks for the tips both of you. While it worked properly I thought it was pretty cool that it wouldnt cock without discs, seemed more 'real'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users