Photo

RSCB"d Hunter

5 replies to this topic

#1 mattchopper

mattchopper

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:40 AM

RSCB'd Hunter, courtesy of Swatsonia from Australia. Was an experiment, not a serious mod, hits 50s. Features thinner clip for the RSCB. Uber Ghetto. Uses a whistler dart tip to give the RSCB clip a 100% seal. Australian Materials ftw.

Posted Image

#2 bennorco

bennorco

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:52 AM

How many darts does it hold?
Buy this stuff^

#3 kingjulien

kingjulien

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:00 AM

Any chance I could see some internals pics?

#4 Jilliop

Jilliop

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:36 PM

Cool, but in my opinion the Hunter's PT is too small for an RSCB. I know it works, but I'm trying to do what you are doing with a PT replacement, which isn't working because the screw port that holds the catch snapped (among other problems). But still nice :)

#5 mattchopper

mattchopper

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:41 AM

@Bennorco: 2 streamline length darts, as thats the dart length used in Aus

@Kingjulien: No chance, this thing is tightly wrapped up in order to work. It is quite simply a cut down elbow and tee attached to the plunger tube, however. Only internals changed was removing the dart door and original collar.

@Jilliop: I see where you are coming from, but this was just an experiment. The main focus was to get a hunter that was multi shot, and utilised the original bolt to seal the RSCB (for aesthetics, really).

#6 BritNerfMogul

BritNerfMogul

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:23 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The pt is fine for a RSCB. I recently shattered the Plunger head, so I'm still trying to fix it. Got 55-60ft with stefans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users