Cheese State Foaming

Does anyone else nerf here?

7 replies to this topic

#1 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 09:00 PM

A friend of mine and I are planning to do a few nerf wars in the summer, however, we are the only 2 people in the area that modify. If ANYONE lives in the Wisconsin area (preferably southeastern WI, around Milwaukee) let us know so that we might be able to have a bigger war then 4 people (my friend would have to LEND guns to other friends....).
-AirApache
Indiana '11

#2 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 09:38 PM

I've got a group that nerfs around the Twin Cities, Southeast Minnesota. Maybe I'll email ya if you're still active and we have a war. You have a vehicle? It would be a short road trip.
"The 'dance goes on..."

#3 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 09:41 PM

Whoa sweet! Janga lives like half-a-state away from me! Yeah, me and Air are planning a war or two. Hopefully should be fun. We don't have vehicles, but we have parents, which should be sufficient. As for lending guns, I do have only about 15 functional guns, so I could only supply so many people. Anyways, sounds interesting Janga, keep us posted!

~ompa

#4 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 11:35 PM

I'm planning on setting up a war (not as big as the Illinois Woodstock probably) either in Milwaukee Area (Brookfield) or Madison Area. This would be either in mid-July or mid to late August. If anyone else lives around these areas, please PM me and tell me what times you currently are available during the summer. I'm hoping for a good but not gigantic turnout so that it won't be difficult to arrange.
-AirApache
Indiana '11

#5 xedice

xedice

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 05:24 PM

I hear Eric, Donna, Kelso, Hyde, Jackie, and Fes nerf up in that area. Might wanna give them a ring. :lol:
Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz
Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, Drinkin' beers beers beers
Rollin' fatties, Smokin' blunts
Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts
-Jay

#6 Matt31

Matt31

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 12:25 PM

Hey, I'm in Tosa, wauwatosa that is, and my local group has about 6-8 people. Almost every saturday we nerf with at least 4 people. But it would be hard to get all 6-8 people we only had a 4 on 4 once last winter. We do some modding. I'm not sure if our war games are similar to what you guys do? But if there is a war organized i'm sure some people from the area would come.
"Yet another nominee for the douche bag of the year award." -FA24

"Who the hell died and made everyone the Nerf prophet?" -Piney

#7 wldworld

wldworld

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:06 PM

Hey, I'm in Tosa, wauwatosa that is, and my local group has about 6-8 people. Almost every saturday we nerf with at least 4 people. But it would be hard to get all 6-8 people we only had a 4 on 4 once last winter. We do some modding. I'm not sure if our war games are similar to what you guys do? But if there is a war organized i'm sure some people from the area would come.

I'm sure they would have loved to.

3 years ago.

:/

Edited by wldworld, 04 July 2007 - 01:06 PM.

QUOTE(Dragoon @ Jun 23 2007, 02:47 PM) View Post

I broke my clippers trying to cut the spring. So I couldn't break the spring with my bare hands so I used a hammer to pound the clipper handle and one of the clippers broke off.

#8 Matt31

Matt31

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 09:08 PM

whoops, didn't look at the date :blush:
"Yet another nominee for the douche bag of the year award." -FA24

"Who the hell died and made everyone the Nerf prophet?" -Piney

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users