Photo

TEPAW 3: Recap thread/improvements!

Please recap the war.

5 replies to this topic

Poll: Recap for TEPAW 3.

Did you enjoy the war as a whole?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Would you come back if you had the opertunity?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What needs to change?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts
  • State:Pennsylvania

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:44 PM

Ok so there is the poll, I would like to hear your opinions on these things. I would like only those who came to TEPAW 3 to vote please but other that came to previous wars may post suggestions.

I really would like to get some input for the war so that I can improve the wars and make an over all better experience for the war goers. Even if you voted please post at least one thing you liked and one thing that can be improved for upcoming wars!

Thanks for your input!
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together!
[RedShot]

#2 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:33 PM

I think it was incredibly fun, loved every minute of it, just wished I could have staid longer.
I have no complaints, I thought it was an amazing war.
Also, if someone can contact Clowny for me, that'd be great. He got my number but I never got his, and I need to talk to him about the ballzooka trade. PM me, thanks.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#3 thesaz123

thesaz123

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • State:Pennsylvania

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:14 AM

Awesome fun! Hope you host another one soon! :D
Thesaz123: Noob Nerf Modder

#4 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • State:Washington

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:50 AM

I'd love to see any pics if you have 'em.
Fugly is a feature.

#5 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,994 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:06 AM

If this is the recap thread, please change the other thread's title accordingly.

Also - I just started a new job and was pretty busy this weekend, but I hope you had a great war.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#6 SlightlySane813

SlightlySane813

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:01 AM

Would love to attend another.

Thanks for the war red!
Also known as the French Canadian eh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users