Custom Longshot Bolt

The priming piece remade!

4 replies to this topic

#1 sparklefish123

sparklefish123

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:44 PM

New bolt for LS My other black one (that's what she said,) broke on me. I decided to custom fabricate one. It's 1" PVC with 3/4" PVC nested inside, then I wrapped E-Tape around my length of CPVC until it fit, then I cemented it in. I counter sank a hole and put epoxy around a screw and screwed the whole assembly together. It is airtight in my Plunger Tube. I will be making some more shortly. PM me if you would be interested. The will come 5" long and you trim it to the size you need. The whole bolt is indestructible. (When used correctly.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Questions, comments, flames?
PARTAY!

#2 soloz1

soloz1

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:34 PM

Can this work with the stock PT?

...Man, if I lived on Oahu, I would've dropped in on Pineapple by now. On Molokai. Via Kayak. ...Fuck, we're depending on you guys to defend us from 3DBBQ, get your shit together already.

#3 sparklefish123

sparklefish123

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:46 AM

Can this work with the stock PT?

Of course. The E-Tape around the 1" PVC is just for fine tuning.
PARTAY!

#4 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:53 PM

I think you mean the dart chamber not bolt. The bolt is the little orange handle that opens the chamber. Anyways it looks really clean and nice.
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver

#5 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:58 AM

I think you mean the dart chamber not bolt. The bolt is the little orange handle that opens the chamber. Anyways it looks really clean and nice.

I've always called that the bolt, and have never heard it called otherwise. The orange slide I've always called the priming handle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users