Photo

Salt lake city, ut - June nerf war

dates, times, location (pending scouting trip) set

2 replies to this topic

Poll: what dates are good for you?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Optional June Dates

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 shmmee

shmmee

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:18 PM

Salt Lake City JUNE Nerf war:

Place: Date: June 25, 3 pm
If you can't make it, don't complain. You had your chance.

I'm changing this location to be our alternate. I'm told it's quite busy on the weekends.
I'm actually looking at Wheeler historic farm - 6351 South 900 East, murray ut

It's semi central to everyone, easy to find, and I don't' think they have dedicated sports fields. They also have 3 or 4 small parks ("lawns") segregated out by trees. It could be a great, semi-central location. I just don't know how available it will be. I'll try to scout it out before hand, and if it works - it could be come our new home. Right now I'm looking at their South east "lawn". http://www.wheelerfa.../mapOfFarm.html open, then click the pdf link - look at #3

Upgraded to primary location:Alternate: Murray park - 202 Murray Park Ave, murray, ut This park is stinking huge though. We may have a tough time meeting up, but we should be able to find a place to play - even if we have to contend with organized sports for a field. I'm looking at either the soccer fields on the east section, or the fields behind the ice center (south central - theirs a side walk wandering around the one I'm looking at)

(Brair park has been suggested - but it's a very, very small park, and is as far on the east side as is possible. We might go war there eventually, just not this time. )

Safety glasses are required!

Bring water too!

No singled titans
(with a barrel longer than 3"), or plugged bbbb's.

Steffans must be padded (with felt, 1/2" pom-pom's, or silicone. (no bare hot glue domes))
No blasters that can top 120' flat.

I'm also looking for a name for our group. I'm looking for something non-threatening or too intense. I'm currently thinking of going with: "SLCNA" (Salt Lake City Nerfers Assoc.). Thoughts, suggestions, flames?
I'm open to all suggestions here - even from those not local to the salt lake area.

Edited by shmmee, 24 June 2011 - 12:00 AM.

"and we should respect the people who make our blasters. Even if we do molest the hell out of them..."
~BritNerfMogul

#2 shmmee

shmmee

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:18 PM

Bump!

Date, time, location set! See Everyone there!
"and we should respect the people who make our blasters. Even if we do molest the hell out of them..."
~BritNerfMogul

#3 shmmee

shmmee

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:49 PM

Bump! This saturday = go time! hope to see some new faces there!

[edit] switched alternate location to primary location. Go to murray park first - wheeler historic park second if organized sports are being played at murray park.

Edited by shmmee, 24 June 2011 - 12:27 AM.

~BritNerfMogul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users