Photo

T.E.P.A.W. 3! -Recapping (please see new thread!)

Please refer to the new thread!

75 replies to this topic

#1 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:56 PM

Ok so after not being able to host a war in May, I would say that it is due time for another nerf war! I hope this is going to be the BIG one. School is out and the weather is warm!

So lets get started!

Date: July 9th
Time 9:45-5or6ish

Also one other thing is that to reserve the pavalian it costs $25 so what we where thinking is that we have a hot dog grill station there at the park and they would be for anybody interested (becuase we have a guy that can get them for cheap) and then any donations would be greatly appreciated. In increments of dollars that is. So like $1 or 2.

Rules:
1. Respect: Respect the grounds, the people, and fellow nerfers, period.
2. Hands off the other peoples things unless you have permission from the owner.
3. When we have dart sweeps, I would like everybody to participate.
4. If you are under 13 I would like you to have a parent or guardian present during the games.
5. BRING EYE PROTECTION!!!
6. Over all just dont be a douche and we can all have fun during the day.
7. GUN BANS: Singled titans, cobras, jobars, 5ks, still working out supersoaker details, and some other guns deemed 'to powerful' can be banned on the spot.

General items to bring:
- Your primary
- A spring pistol
- A side arm
- A backup primary just in case your primary fails (it happens to everybody)
- A bunch of darts More then 100
- Water
- Lunch or money to go out and eat (many places to eat around the park)
- A good attitude
- Maybe a friend or two

If you would like to join the SCPANerfers site, then click here: SCPANerfers

Do not be discouraged if you do not have a 'good' gun or a gun at all, there are usually many different guns that are around that you may borrow, but just ask first!

Game types:
- Classes - Medic - Freeze tag - Juggernauts - Team deathmach 3:15, 4:20, 5:0- Anything else we can think of to play

My email is: buppy3030@yahoo.com for those who need it!

Ok so who is with me?

Confirmed:
1. RedShot
2. SlightlySane813
3. Sparklefish123
4. Shandsgator8
5. LTJG Rob +1?
6. ice
7. thesaz123
8. Gears
9. TheSilentRebel +1-4
10. Nerfnoob10
11. LTJG Rob

12. LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!
13. One_long_shot
14. andtheherois +1
15. ACE
16. BluArrow (my dad haha)
17. dajstafarain

Probably:
1. Pivotguy

Not sure yet:
1. Koree
2. evilbunnyo
3. Sheperd

Edited by RedShot, 13 July 2011 - 06:17 PM.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together!
[RedShot]

#2 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:37 AM

Please do not use all caps in topic titles. Thank you.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#3 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:00 AM

Consider me confirmed if the war is held on June 18th or July 9th. I will not able to attend if the war is on July 25th (a weekday).

Edited by shandsgator8, 30 May 2011 - 11:57 AM.

#4 SlightlySane813

SlightlySane813

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:34 PM

Count me in for the 9th, 4 days after my birthday!

Believe it or not Im still in school until the 22nd so the 18th is a no.
Also known as the French Canadian eh!

#5 One long shot

One long shot

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:26 PM

I don't think I'll be able to make it on July 25, seeing as that's a Monday...

June 25, however, works for me. June 18 works also. I have something planned previously on July 9 and couldn't make it that day.

EDIT; June 18 is a no-go for me, but July 9 might have opened up. I REALLY want to make it to this one.

EDIT #2; Confirm me for July 9. I have another primary I'd like to try out and maybe some stuff to sell.

Edited by One_long_shot, 09 June 2011 - 04:50 PM.

Weirdness is a relative concept; If I'm weird to you, then what do I think is weird? If I'm it for you, what's it for me?

#6 sparklefish123

sparklefish123

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:21 AM

I couldn't make June 18, sorry Red, any other date though!
PARTAY!

#7 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:41 PM

I don't think I'll be able to make it on July 25, seeing as that's a Monday...

June 25, however, works for me. June 18 works also. I have something planned previously on July 9 and couldn't make it that day.

Haha thanks for pointing that out, It was late when I posted and I was tired. I still need a little more insight before I post a date for sure because its almost even as to what days to do it.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together!
[RedShot]

#8 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:02 PM

I probably can't do June 25th, either. I can still do July 9th or June 18th.

Edited by shandsgator8, 30 May 2011 - 11:56 AM.

#9 TheSilentRebel

TheSilentRebel

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:35 PM

You know I'll be there.
I'm thinking July 9th would be the best day. The only date that I can't make is the 2nd, and the 25th is already scheduled with a war in NJ.

Edited by TheSilentRebel, 23 May 2011 - 09:36 PM.

We are men of action, lies do not become us.

#10 LTJG Rob

LTJG Rob

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:44 PM

I am up for any of the dates. But I need to know which one it is going to be as soon as possible so I can take off from work and get my blasters ready. Also, I may need some one to provide me with some stefans. And yes, I am willing to pay for them. The first one was great by the way.

#11 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:06 PM

Hey sorry I couldnt make the first tepaw. Mark me as a maybe. I can make any date just need a ride to get there. When theres a final date I will know if I can make it.
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver

#12 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:03 PM

I am up for any of the dates. But I need to know which one it is going to be as soon as possible so I can take off from work and get my blasters ready. Also, I may need some one to provide me with some stefans. And yes, I am willing to pay for them. The first one was great by the way.

If I attend, I can sell some; they are #8 slugs that really only work in CPVC.

#13 koree

koree

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:21 PM

I'll be there for sure if it's on the 18th.

#14 SlightlySane813

SlightlySane813

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:56 PM

Im assuming there are no dart restrictions when it comes to using padded heads or not.

#15 TheSilentRebel

TheSilentRebel

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:16 PM

Im assuming there are no dart restrictions when it comes to using padded heads or not.

I definitely think there should be. Maybe not for all blasters, but definitely out of airguns and anything firing over 80 or 90 feet flat. Big Blasts(Cameron....), overhauled 3k's (Fred... and me), can really do some damage with hot glue tipped slingshot weighted darts.

#16 SlightlySane813

SlightlySane813

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:23 PM

I definitely think there should be. Maybe not for all blasters, but definitely out of airguns and anything firing over 80 or 90 feet flat. Big Blasts(Cameron....), overhauled 3k's (Fred... and me), can really do some damage with hot glue tipped slingshot weighted darts.

I personally took a shot from Cameron's dad from a 3k and had a welt that lasted over a week but I didn't cry about it. I'm fine with no dart restrictions and I could understand people not wanting to be shot by a plugged BBB with a hot glue dome but I mean I think certain guns could be banned but don't be banning common guns that people should normally just suck it up if they take a shot from it. I think the 3k would be fine but it's not my war so thats just my opinion.

Plus are there any restrictions on super soakers?

#17 TheSilentRebel

TheSilentRebel

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:33 PM

I personally took a shot from Cameron's dad from a 3k and had a welt that lasted over a week but I didn't cry about it. I'm fine with no dart restrictions and I could understand people not wanting to be shot by a plugged BBB with a hot glue dome but I mean I think certain guns could be banned but don't be banning common guns that people should normally just suck it up if they take a shot from it. I think the 3k would be fine but it's not my war so thats just my opinion.

Plus are there any restrictions on super soakers?

Yeah, I'm not gonna complain if he keeps no dart restrictions, but somebody probably will. When I hit you in the cheek with my 3k, that was a slug. How did that compare to Fred's hit on you?

#18 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:31 PM

I can handle the fact that there are no dart restrictions, but should RedShot decide to implement some, I would welcome them.

Up to the RedShot, though.

Edited by shandsgator8, 31 May 2011 - 06:32 PM.

#19 thesaz123

thesaz123

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

Red's BBBB is sick xD and i can be there pretty much any day, although july would probably work best (you already put me down as a maybe, i'm spencer)

Edited by thesaz123, 31 May 2011 - 07:16 PM.

Thesaz123: Noob Nerf Modder

#20 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:11 PM

Haven't nerfed in ages. Dying to try out a few new blasters, so I'll likely make any date.
I would like to see a ban on super soakers.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#21 TheSilentRebel

TheSilentRebel

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:03 PM

With Ice's blasters being used, we should make some dart restrictions. ;)

#22 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:14 PM

With Ice's blasters being used, we should make some dart restrictions. ;)

Good one. I was hoping for just slugs, but I wasn't gonna be a douche and try to force it on everyone. Personally I just use slugs, so nothing to worry about on my end.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker

#23 TheSilentRebel

TheSilentRebel

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:18 PM

Good one. I was hoping for just slugs, but I wasn't gonna be a douche and try to force it on everyone. Personally I just use slugs, so nothing to worry about on my end.

Yep same here. I used a overhauled 3k with slugs last war and put plenty of hits on people. No complaints.

#24 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:51 PM

Yep same here. I used a overhauled 3k with slugs last war and put plenty of hits on people. No complaints.

Well I like the way you think :)
Muker

#25 LTJG Rob

LTJG Rob

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

I would be using slugs but I just can't find any good materials to make them. I'll probably be using modified streamlines any way.
By the way, shandsgator8, you said your slugs only really work in CPVC. How well do they work in PETG?
Also, Red can we get some kind of consensus on the date yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users