Long Island Nerfers

Trying to get a community started

5 replies to this topic

#1 interflop

interflop

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:16 PM

Me and my friend are going to try hosting some Nerf wars this summer around the Bethpage area on Long Island. This is mainly consisting of people we met at my school during our Humans vs. Zombies game we have every semester but I would love to know if there's anyone else in the Long Island area that would be interested in participating.

#2 chalywong

chalywong

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:52 PM

My friends and I have been nerfing for years on Long Island, usually Cedar Creek Park. Just give me some advanced notice and I'll tell you how many people I can get to come besides myself. Since the weather has gotten nicer, We are going to start up our night games again. I'll make sure you know about the next gathering.

#3 interflop

interflop

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:35 AM

We have a facebook group that should become more active once finals are over and we have more free time.

#4 chalywong

chalywong

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:30 AM

Sent a request to the facebook group. I'll see if I can get my own started with my crew.

#5 faddle

faddle

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:24 PM

I would love to participate. I have been nerfing for about 3 years now and I have been the only nerfer who has had a Long Island war from 2009 on. Long Island is not a popular area for nerfing at all. Except chalywong and I there was nobody who hosted a Long Island war for the past five years. I don't have the time anymore to host LINO's so this is a great idea. Thank you for this.
NERFSTRONG#114

#6 dajstafarian

dajstafarian

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:41 PM

I'd be interested in participating. I don't know anyone else here who's interested in nerfing, as I'm new to nerf. I have sent a request to the facebook group. Hopefully this works out well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users