Date: Saturday, July 2nd
Location: The location will be Peace Valley Park:
230 Creek Road, New Britain Township, PA 18901. Within the park, the war will be held at pavilion #1. Hopefully you will find it upon your arrival. Just get to creek road, and you will find the pavilion if you drive down it.
Here are the rules:
1. Any garbage goes in the trash cans.
2. Basically just be respectful and don't act like an ass and you'll be fine.
3. There will be a break for lunch time- once everyone gets hungry.
4. As for gun bans, there are none. But I would like to ask if you have a gun that fires 100' flat or more, only use slugs.
5. Cover up all your brass barrels!
6. black and silver on your paint jobs are fine, so long as there's another color on your gun that is some non-realistic color (blue, orange, yellow, etc). The good thing though is this war location is quite isolated from roads, people, etc. so realistic blasters are not at the top of my concern list. Any blasters that I decide look too realistic, however, will be covered in orange e-tape.
7. gun hits count.
8. if you are too close to someone that you might hurt them with your blaster, yet too far to tap them, shout "surrender". If they don't, you have all the permission in the world to face-diddle them!
9. Eye Protection- I don't care how old you are- if you want to participate in this war, you have to wear eye protection.
10. Oh, and one more thing- NO F'ING CAMPERS DAMMIT! lol. but seriously, stop camping. it's no fun when people do that.
all kinds of deathmatch
Defend the core
"Sniperz" (single-shot primaries only; 1-hit-ko's)
What to bring:
[UPDATE] if you want to bring homemade foam "knives" for melee use, go for it. Also, feel free to bring any Nerf sword/axe products
$$ and extra blasters for trading purposes!
two or more primaries
roughly 200-300 stefans
Change of clothes
A rain coat just in case of drizzles.....lol that sounded wrong....
Attendance List (13 attending so far):
me + 1
numa-t49 + 2
Edited by numa-t49, 28 June 2011 - 06:16 AM.