Photo

Zombie Party Topeka Kansas May 28

3 replies to this topic

#1 Keith

Keith

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:11 PM

My friend Mike is organizing a large Humans vs. Zombies game in Topeka Kansas May 28.
He isn't a member here so I'm posting it for him. There's a site with all the game information and a forum and email if you want to contact the organizers or register to attend.

http://zombiepartyks.webs.com/

#2 Homestarune

Homestarune

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:36 PM

Holy shit Keith, you're still around. I'm actually a maybe for this. Nevermind, I'll likely be at a graduation party. Also, has he ever run anything before, because I'm getting the distinct impression that he hasn't.

Edited by Homestarune, 13 May 2011 - 11:42 PM.

We're not discouraging people from joining a Nerf forum, we're discouraging them from joining this forum. It's an important distinction because, frankly, we don't give a shit. The Haven was created to escape the idiotic masses, now they're all here. -cxwq

#3 Keith

Keith

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 12:02 AM

Holy shit Keith, you're still around. I'm actually a maybe for this. Nevermind, I'll likely be at a graduation party. Also, has he ever run anything before, because I'm getting the distinct impression that he hasn't.

Yup, I still check in to see if there are any local-ish wars posted and check out mods sometimes. How's school, you guys have any wars there?
If you don't end up at that party come out!
Mike and Carter were the ones that hosted the stuff we've done in Topeka. He's not the only one doing the organizing on this one and I know he does paintball too so he may have similar experience from that. I think he'll be able to pull it off.

#4 Ozymandias

Ozymandias

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:59 AM

They're getting assistance from some HvZ vets, I believe.
If you wish to post anything HvZ related, here ya go.

"...if you've ever suffered the effects of a fucking faggot retard overpopulation, you'll understand what devistaiting effects it can have on one's psyche." - Talio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users