2. A word that conveniently contains the word "May" and sounds kinda cool
mayhem, maihem [ˈmeɪhɛm]
1. (Law) the willful and unlawful infliction of injury upon a person, esp (formerly) the injuring or removing of a limb rendering him less capable of defending himself against attack
- Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011
- Time: 10:00-whenever we get tired/hungry
- Location: Allegheny Commons Park-West
- Facebook Page: Forthcoming
- Meeting/Staging Areas:
- Eye Protection: Required for those under 18. Strongly recommended for all others.
- Contacts: If needed, PM and ask for a phone number to speak to me.
- Blasters that may be banned: Everything’s on a case-by-case basis pending modifications. Generally, no singled Titans or anything of similar power levels.
- Gametypes that may be played/attempted: 3:15, Capture the Flag, Gunslinger Heaven, Freeze Tag, various Ultimator-related shenanigans.
- Blasters to bring: Something that shoots pretty far (70'+), a single shot pistol that doesn't shoot so far (under 70'), any Ultimators you may have laying around, and whatever else you feel like bringing.
- Other stuff to bring: Sex Dwarf t-shirt. Food and drink.
- 3:15 will most likely be explained at the beginning of the day. All other gametype rules will be explained prior to the round (please actually pay attention so they don't have to be repeated).
- There's no crying in Nerf
- If you break any rules, you'll most likely be told about it and asked not to do it again. If you repeatedly break any rules, you’ll be asked to sit out a round. If you continue after this initial action, you’ll be asked to leave if possible. If you continue to act immature about the request, you won’t be allowed back.
Fair warning: MAYhem is an equal opportunity nerf war. We do not discriminate against hot glue dome darts. In fact, it's likely that you'll be called various names insinuating certain things about your sexual preference if you use anything else. Happens to me all the time.
Edited by jwasko, 14 May 2011 - 12:22 AM.