Haddon Heights Nerf

ok guys

5 replies to this topic

#1 yomullensup

yomullensup

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 06:55 PM

alright hey. In Haddon Heights New Jersey we are having our first Nerf war. The thing is, most people who are interested dont have guns. To get them into it most of us our planning to raise money and buy a lot of cheap nerf guns to supply them. Who wants to share their own custom gun? We also need mass quanities of ammo. So if anyone can contribute to the cause, if you have old beat up guns for cheap we need, a lot of um. And any ammo. This hopefully will boost the Nerf community up a good 20 people at the least. Thats why I have to get guns now people are interested. Now we also have to make a lot of darts so my question to you is what the heck is this and what is it used for and where do you get it, a cavity excavator. And to make sure I have the right thing for the foam backing rod it comes in a circular shape correct? Well thanks for your help guys! That was a little hard to understand sorry.

#2 Tinkerer

Tinkerer

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 07:07 PM

alright, you've got the right fbr, and to help you mass produce darts, cut alot of blanks out of the fbr, put them in a cloth bag (pillow case) tie it shut, and put it in the dryer. (low, 30 minuites) also, to reduce costs, use bb's, they are 350 for a dollar where I live. cavity extractor, many people use a drill press, but I personally can't figure out how. I would sugjest heating up a nail and pushing it into the back of the dart. although, to be completely honest, if you're going to remove all of the pegs from the guns, don't bother with a cavity extractor.
Actuall directions on some products:

On Pudding
"Product will be hot after heating"

On a Sweedish Chainsaw
"Do not try to stop with hands or genitals"
(Was alot of this happening somewhere? MY GOD!!)

#3 yomullensup

yomullensup

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 07:36 PM

alright thanks, any tips for getting a lot of guns?

#4 Tinkerer

Tinkerer

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 07:43 PM

many cheap dollar store guns come in packs of two or more, look for those, also, put up a thread in the trading forum for guns under $x, just be absolutely sure you turn down the following guns:
perceptor
whiptail scorpion
stinging scarab
whatever someone else would sugjest. (hint hint, wink wink)
Actuall directions on some products:

On Pudding
"Product will be hot after heating"

On a Sweedish Chainsaw
"Do not try to stop with hands or genitals"
(Was alot of this happening somewhere? MY GOD!!)

#5 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 07:53 PM

*cough* Iron Raptor *cough*. Try your local thrift stores, I've heard you get really good deals there once in a while. Also, read Rag's article about how Hasbro is shipping leftover guns to toy liquidators, check those out as well.

~ompa

#6 reversedracula

reversedracula

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 01:33 AM

Hey guys, I'm in Cherry Hill. That's about a ten minute drive from you. Send me an IM at this same name as my account here, an IM is better than a PM but I'll check both. I'll send you a personal message. We'll get together... fun fun.
NERF OR NOTHIGN!11!eleven!!!one!!!one!11!!!!onhoundredandeleven!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users