S.C.U.N. April Nerf war

4 replies to this topic

#1 Cannonball

Cannonball

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:12 AM

R.H.H.O.M.B.U.S.S.

Rolling Hills Hosts Outstanding Manly Boys Using Silly Stuff.

I know it's way short notice, but I'm a busy guy, what can I say? Anyway, My first hosted war is this month.

Rolling Hills Park, Fullerton CA
2700 Maple, Fullerton CA 92835
Click me!

April 30th
9:30 a.m.

I suggest following this address to find parking. Scouted it on foot, It's a pretty good sized hill with a bunch of trees on it's slope. Nothing too bad. Also has a play ground. The Hat/Brea mall are down State College, which is not far away, so we've got plenty to choose from in the food department.

Expect the usual blaster rules. I'm not a big fan of plugged pump 4Bs, or anything else that eats Kittens.
Eye protection is a necessity. It's not optional. I don't want anyone to lose an eye on my watch. Bring water to hydrate with, and make sure you have money for lunch or a sack lunch. Let's just try to have as much fun as freaking possible! I don't want my first war to end in misery...

Anyway, This place might be a little different since it's on a hill, so it might prove to be a nice change in pace. Hopefully we won't have to change locations...
I'd like to try the usual stuff, maybe some capture the flag, or we can formulate an honest to goodness "King of the Hill", since we can play on an actual hill. But I wouldn't mind if we just goofed off all day.

#2 Apollo256

Apollo256

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 04:45 AM

I'm there
Monkies learn sign-language so they can tell dolphins they love them.

A horse is a horse of course of course, unless it is a zebra. What the hell is a zebra anyways?

#3 roboman

roboman

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:09 PM

Damn, I won't be able to come. I really wish I could, but I'll be in St. Louis for FIRST robotics World Championship. Oh well, I hope I can make it to the May war...

Youtube

LS and Retaliator boltsleds are currently available at https://www.facebook.com/RoboM8/

#4 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:39 AM

By just pure name awesomeness factor I really want to make it to this one...but I have open studios the day after, and I know I have to work lighting crew the same day of this one. Ultimate sadness.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#5 Axelion burnout

Axelion burnout

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:00 PM

Some of the HB group should be there.
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users