April 30, 2011
Show up at 9:30am. Games will start around 10:00. We’ll probably end around 3-5pm depending on people's exhaustion.
Google Maps Link
499 E Weisheimer Rd.
Columbus, OH 43214
- Eye protection is mandatory for all participants.
- Kids under the age of 13 must have their parent(s) on the field or in the parking lot for the entire duration of the war.
- Air blasters that originally fire a projectile larger than a micro dart must have their over pressure valves unmodified.
- Singled Titans are banned. Titans are allowed if they have a shotgun attachment with 3 or more barrels.
- The only shields that will be permitted are Manta Rays.
- Do not use any blasters painted all black. If you have a dark blaster, please avoid wearing camouflage clothing or too much tacti-cool gear.
- Big Blasts will be inspected thoroughly – Any modifications to the tank in order to expand it, or to the ORPV to reduce its affect on the air output will prevent the blaster from being used. Big Blasts already fire insanely hard guys; you don’t need more power. Be prepared to open these blasters in front of the hosts for inspection (don’t glue it shut – it will be banned)
- Any other blasters that are voted too powerful will be banned for the day.
- Blasters will only be banned due to safety/power issues, not because it dominates.
- Felt pads are mandatory on all darts
- The weight under the felt pad is limited by weight, not size or style. You aren’t limited to washers.
- ¼” slingshot weights are banned
- I will be using 3/0 fishing weights under felt pads from McMaster. The 3/0 weights I’m using are about as heavy as two copper BBs. I won’t have a scale to weigh darts, but your dart weight must be lighter than a ¼” slingshot weight.
- It’s tough to define what weights are allowed because there will be safe exceptions to any rule, but we don’t want anything jutting out of the side of the darts or heavy enough to inflict excessive pain. If you’re trying to sneak around the rules, please know the hosts will still have final say and we’ll be banning anything that is too dangerous. If you’re unsure about your dart style, contact me BEFORE the war.
- Carpe Testiculum
- Multi-team 3:15
- Bring a bagged lunch or money to get lunch during a designated break.
- Be sure to bring enough darts to support yourself and your guests for the whole day
- Remember to bring water
Pictures of the area:
- If you plan to attend but cannot post here due to validation issues, please send me an email at Coop772 (at) gmail (dot) com if you’d like to RSVP.
Coop + 2
Hipponater + x when x| [3,∞)
BrokenSVT + 2-3
The rules in this thread will be enforced. Ignorance is no excuse. Read the damn thread.
Edited by Coop, 27 September 2012 - 02:06 AM.