Baff #19

April 9th! Don't Forget!

5 replies to this topic

#1 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:10 PM

The general idea of BAFF is to get a Bay Area (San Franscisco to San Jose) Nerf war *at least* once a month. Generally, it will be on the second or third Saturday of every month.

BAFF 19

Date: April 9th

Time:11 a.m. is when the first round should start.

ATTENDANCE: ......Please confirm if you are in or not
DEFINITE:
jakejagan
Just Some Bob
Blue
KatanasPWN

Possible:
q4nailgun

William Cann Neighborhood Park, Union City, California 94587

The general plan is to get something going once a month for any bay area nerfers. Of course every nerfer is welcome, from Santa Rosa to Sacramento to Monterey, or even just visiting from farther.

General directions:(Thanks Aquinas)
This is assuming that you are coming from I-880:

1. Exit 23 for Alvarado Niles Road
2. EASTBOUND on Alvarado Niles Road (I-880 NORTHBOUND = RIGHT turn, I-880 SOUTHBOUND = LEFT turn; hope it make sense)
3. RIGHT turn onto Hop Ranch Road
4. Hop Ranch Road curves left and turns into Marsh Hawk Road; parking for the park will be all along the right side of Marsh Hawk.

Also, the most important part of this thread if you haven't joined already:

Announcing a mailing list for SF Bay Area folks who don't want to check the forums all the time for war info:
Bay Area Foam Flingers Announcement messages right to your regular email inbox. Please state your general location in your first message to the group after joining. City is enough, be more specific if you wish. Right now we're only accepting members who can attend events in the San Francisco bay area. If you don't have a yahoo ID then send an email (it can be empty) to BayAreaFoamFlingers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and you should receive a reply with instructions for signing up via email. If you have a yahoo ID then just click the "join this group!" button.

Edited by Blue, 31 March 2011 - 01:16 AM.

#2 q4nailgun

q4nailgun

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:19 PM

Ok, I think I can make that one.
"Live for what you believe in, Fight for what you believe in, Die for what you beileve in."

#3 jakejagan

jakejagan

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:59 PM

Im in.
00:38 jakejagan I hear you guys still bring up the "gangsta shot"
00:38 Bags it is legend now

17:45 *** MrPzowned was kicked by Zorn (MrPzowned)
17:45 Zorn moral of the story: don't pick on idle mods yo

#4 Aquinas

Aquinas

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:05 PM

Sorry guys, I'm out of town for this one also. Things had been a little crazy 'round here.
"Who's Steve?"
"Stiff. With an 'F'."

#5 KatanasPWN

KatanasPWN

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:16 PM

I'm in and I'll bring wyes and pvc and whatever else. And would any of you guys go to a war/mod party/Barbecue here in fremont/newark? Like sometime during spring break, there's quite a few good hardware stores nearby (an Osh half a mile away, a home depot which is just down the street, a dale hardware a few blocks away, an Ace a couple miles from my house, plus a TRU, target, and some other good places within a few miles) which would be good for a mod party, and a few parks perfect for a war. We could have a barbecue and mod party at my house, and a war at which ever park you guys like the most in my area. Plus my house is only 5 minutes away from William cann so it isn't too far from our usual spot and we could have a war there after the mod party/barbeque
Welcome to hell, I'll be your waiter this evening.

#6 jakejagan

jakejagan

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:14 PM

I'm in and I'll bring wyes and pvc and whatever else. And would any of you guys go to a war/mod party/Barbecue here in fremont/newark? Like sometime during spring break, there's quite a few good hardware stores nearby (an Osh half a mile away, a home depot which is just down the street, a dale hardware a few blocks away, an Ace a couple miles from my house, plus a TRU, target, and some other good places within a few miles) which would be good for a mod party, and a few parks perfect for a war. We could have a barbecue and mod party at my house, and a war at which ever park you guys like the most in my area. Plus my house is only 5 minutes away from William cann so it isn't too far from our usual spot and we could have a war there after the mod party/barbeque

This is why we have the e-mail list. This date and location are set, so shut up.
00:38 jakejagan I hear you guys still bring up the "gangsta shot"
00:38 Bags it is legend now

17:45 *** MrPzowned was kicked by Zorn (MrPzowned)
17:45 Zorn moral of the story: don't pick on idle mods yo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users