Saint Paul Area Nerf Outing 2011

6th Annual SPANO

92 replies to this topic

#76 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:04 PM

Cmon guys I really need a ride otherwise I can't come.

I could pick you up, but I can't take you back after. I'm going to have to leave a little early to get to a thing back home.

If you can get somebody else lined up to bring you back that's cool, but I don't want to feel responsible if you're left there or anything, haha.
"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

#77 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:07 AM

I'll be bringing a couple of SNAP-7 Microbows that I'll be selling for an "I need gas money" price.
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#78 Demon Lord

Demon Lord

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:36 AM

I'll be bringing a couple of SNAP-7 Microbows that I'll be selling for an "I need gas money" price.

Save one for me, I'll buy one for sure. How much are they?
QUOTE(VACC @ Mar 7 2011, 09:03 AM) View Post

Don't worry so much about what other people will allow. Throw your own wars and kick your friends' asses until they all want one.

#79 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:56 PM

Save one for me, I'll buy one for sure. How much are they?

Clearing them out at the war for $20. Pretty sure I have at least one more.

#80 Wolf18

Wolf18

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:17 PM

thedom21 I can drop you off after.

Carbon I might buy one if I can get the money in time.

#81 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:00 PM

Turns out I only have one left, which Demon Lord gets first crack at. I might sell the Hammerhead if anyone's interested, but as more of a "make me an offer" sort of thing.

#82 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:54 PM

ARE YOU GUYS PUMPED OR WHAT?
The time is drawing near, gentlemen. Prepare to go where Minnesota Nerf has never gone before. Make sure you have a plethora of darts, water, and all of that other good stuff.
The back-up location is Langford Park, see details in the first post. We meet at the bandstand in the north-eastern part of the park, by St. Anthony Park Elementary School. If Highland is unusable upon arrival, I will most likely stay there until around 10:00 and refer people to Langford. Here are directions from Highland to Langford. PM me and/or SonReeceSonJensen for our phone numbers. He's a much better navigator than me, the best I can do is look up directions in my iPhone if you're coming from a different route than I take, which might not be the best. Make sure you get quality directions in advance and use a GPS/Smartphone if possible.

I will be selling barrel spacers, various modified and stock blasters, and a plethora of parts/failed projects. Let me know in advance if you want specific barrel spacers, I'm just going to bring an assortment of them.

Edited by venom213, 16 June 2011 - 03:01 PM.

#83 arfink

arfink

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:24 PM

I don't think I can come because of work, which is a shame. Especially since I just decided to build a blaster today after being away from Nerf for a few months. :/
A2GS + 4 meg RAM + 128 meg CF + 9600 Baud Lantronix = WIN

#84 Archangel45

Archangel45

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:08 AM

ARE YOU GUYS PUMPED OR WHAT?
The time is drawing near, gentlemen. Prepare to go where Minnesota Nerf has never gone before. Make sure you have a plethora of darts, water, and all of that other good stuff.
The back-up location is Langford Park, see details in the first post. We meet at the bandstand in the north-eastern part of the park, by St. Anthony Park Elementary School. If Highland is unusable upon arrival, I will most likely stay there until around 10:00 and refer people to Langford. Here are directions from Highland to Langford. PM me and/or SonReeceSonJensen for our phone numbers. He's a much better navigator than me, the best I can do is look up directions in my iPhone if you're coming from a different route than I take, which might not be the best. Make sure you get quality directions in advance and use a GPS/Smartphone if possible.

I will be selling barrel spacers, various modified and stock blasters, and a plethora of parts/failed projects. Let me know in advance if you want specific barrel spacers, I'm just going to bring an assortment of them.

YES I DO BELIVE THIS WAR WILL BE AWESOME. The other 2 I went to were great- I missed last year do to family issues but I am hoping to attend from now on myself- and maybe host a few(depending on my free time at this point- working like 8 days a week reduces free time a lot.....)

Well im still working on that plethora of darts- hopefully will have enough done tomorrow- my first batch... well some got a little too heated- some will still work though- i will probly buy more foam tomorrow and make a better batch before saterday. I will however have a cooler with 8 2 liters of random pop brands(just those $0.78 ones you find at walmart) to share with those who forgot to bring stuff to drink or didnt bring enough.

looks like I will only be +2 for this war (however if you count Kanashimi and his 3 im +6- I got him to go and he conviced the other 3)

Also I think I could use an AT2K spacer or 2 myself..- idk what else- I will probly be selling/trading the 2 stock AT2K's I have- also open on all the rest of the stuff I have.
"He who is made of air should not acuse the wind."

#85 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:38 AM

Pumped? I'll say. There are very few things in this world that would convince me to get up at three in the morning and then drive for six hours.

#86 Eh Watt

Eh Watt

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:29 PM

Dammit. DAMMIT. Guys... I can't go... Piss Hopefully my friends show up. Please be nice to them and make sure their first war is a good one. *sigh* God damn. Piss. This really bums me out. :(

Bloody Piss.

See you guys next time I guess.
John Hancock

#87 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:54 PM

I should have a box of free stuff and a box of cheap stuff for people to buy/take if they want to.

Having trustworthy blasters to depend on every war has gotten me in the bad habit of not working on mods as much anymore, but I think I'm going to spend the rest of today getting a couple of new things ready. To the hardware store!

Edited by VelveetaAvenger, 17 June 2011 - 01:58 PM.

#88 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:22 PM

Pink foams!

On Saturday we will have:

15m + 500 felt discs (x4) - $20ea.
60m + 2000 felt discs (x1) - $75
Miscellaneous short strips - 30-50m (x1) ~$30

See everyone Saturday. We'll try and get there early to setup mobstacles.

#89 thedom21

thedom21

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:06 PM

40%-50%chance of rain all day tomorrow :(

Edit
never trust siblings when they tell you the weather. There is a large chance of t-storms around 8am and 1pm. but it looks like we could wait it out when it comes.

Edited by thedom21, 17 June 2011 - 09:16 PM.

Funny Irc moments

22:32 hookerninja I would just switch to 2 full 69's
22:32 hookerninja that would diddle shit

11:44 Zorn Her butt is too tiny even for limp 6th grade penis?
11:44 Zorn ergo the dildo

#90 SonReeceSonJensen

SonReeceSonJensen

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:31 PM

Ok, if you (any of you) F up the directions you have no one to blame but yourself. Or the person driving you, but only if you don't share these directions.

IF I KNOW YOU, and have met you, you can PM me for my cell number if you need last minute directions.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

LOOK. FOR. THE. SIGN!!!!
Posted Image

In case anyone misses it.

I am more jacked than ever, especially with all the new people who have checked in here. That being said here is another Vet Tip: PACK YOUR SHIT TONIGHT! You will save twice as much time as if you do it in the morning.

Aaawwww yeeaaahh!
Posted Image

Gots me a core and some Carpe materials here!
Posted Image

And now...prepare for KLAB'LAGH!!
The Difference:
-Guns shoot bullets that kill people
-Blasters shoot darts that tag people

I do not play with guns.

#91 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:21 AM

Can you smell, what Minnesota is cooking!?

It's a giant slice of SPANO, headed straight for your breakfast plate!

And then to your face!

Edited by VelveetaAvenger, 18 June 2011 - 01:21 AM.

#92 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:29 AM

Anyone who wimps out because of the weather will be forever lame. If the whole day is un-nerfable, we'll just go hang out at my house or something.
SEE YOU ALL BRIGHT AND EARLY!!!!

#93 Archangel45

Archangel45

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:04 AM

Anyone who wimps out because of the weather will be forever lame. If the whole day is un-nerfable, we'll just go hang out at my house or something.
SEE YOU ALL BRIGHT AND EARLY!!!!

Im showing up- personaly I just think the rain makes the darts harder to dodge.
also- ......... your going to have like 50 people "hanging out" at your place if we can't nerf today?
"He who is made of air should not acuse the wind."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users