BTW THIS IS STILL A GO!
Since the first war was such a success, why not start it again asap? Next month shall we? I pretty much copied and pasted the format for the last war because I am too lazy to type it all again haha.
If you dont have a NH account then contact me via email: email@example.com
When and where?
- The date is April the 30th!
- Time: 10:00 - 5 or 6 However long we feel like it!
- Park: Little Chiques Park, Mount Joy, PA
Pictures of park here. The pavilion that we will use is the one on the left or center of some of the pictures, It is strait across from the parking lot.
Details/what to bring:
- Try to arrive at about 9:30-9:45 for rules and junk
- We will try to start a round at 10:00
- Lunch: Please bring a bag lunch or money and some sort of transport to a local restaurant (subway, Chinese takeout, burgerking, sonic, etc)
- Bring your guns: bring any of them you want to sell or trade and obviously your guns you are going to use. I am completely open to buying, selling, or trading.
- Also bring mele weapons and swords for mele and just playing around during breaks.
- I would suggest bringing a sweatshirt at least because it can be cold still in April.
1. Eye protection – Bring eye protection no matter how old you are, I don't care just bring it!
2. Respect others/guns – Please do not be a douche and horse around. Just play nice and we will be fine. Also if you are using another person's gun or even just trying it out, you must ask first and make sure the owner knows and is ok with what you are doing.
3. Respect the park – I do not want to have to pay for a fine for vandalism or littering so do try your best to not break anything and if you do let me know right away.
4. Dart sweeps – I would like everybody to participate in dart sweeps so that we can start the rounds faster and we will pick up more darts.
5. If you are under 13 please bring a gardian or parent (they can play too if they want, we have some parents that play)
- The usuall: Singled plugged titans and junk like that.
- Darts: To be totally honest, I really dont care what darts are used as long as metal is not exposed or that there are no sharp points on them, slingshot darts can really nail ya but I have just grown accustom to taking it like a boss (not bragging btw).
- 3:15, 4:20, 5:0
- Freeze tag
- Capture the flag on the hill (different rules then last time lol)
- Anything else we can think of to play
Ok so who is with me? Btw my email is: firstname.lastname@example.org for those who need it!
3. BluArrow (my dad haha)
2. the mod man
Edited by RedShot, 29 April 2011 - 07:42 PM.