Photo

Fbr Question

3 replies to this topic

#1 Goombadude3

Goombadude3

• Banned
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:07 PM

Hello NerfHaven. I've been wondering how some people here get colored FBR and how the glue dome comes out so perfect. I've seen people will white, black, red, orange, yellow, every color of FBR. Would, say a local hobby shop sell multi-color, or neon colored FBR. If not, what stores/online stores actually sell these.

As for my second question, my stefans always come out odd. The glue dome is not perfect, my foam gets messed up after one shot, and my Recon clip only holds two before the foam bends in the gun and jams. So could anyone help me with this?

Thanks, Goombadude3!
-Goombadude3
May the triFORCE be with you.

#2 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:11 PM

Most shops don't sell FBR. Home improvement stores sell it, but as caulking filler. People get coloured stuff by ordering from manufacturers.

Glue domes take practice. Or, you can cheat and use a mold. :)

Recons suck in general. They suck worse when trying to use stefans/slugs.
Fugly is a feature.

#3 Goombadude3

Goombadude3

• Banned
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:16 PM

Most shops don't sell FBR. Home improvement stores sell it, but as caulking filler. People get coloured stuff by ordering from manufacturers.

Glue domes take practice. Or, you can cheat and use a mold. :)

Recons suck in general. They suck worse when trying to use stefans/slugs.

Oh yes I do love your darts, truley amazing. I might have to try my hand at doing a custom mold, because I hate BB's with a passion.
-Goombadude3
May the triFORCE be with you.

#4 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:53 PM

Everything you just asked can be found by searching. There is a thread all about where to buy supplies, including dart making supplies. There it also a dartsmithing thread, and pleny of documentation on how to modify your clips to fire homemade darts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users