Evil
Warlock
Howie
Mantis
Twin A
Twin B
Tyler
WeeMan

That's 8, and I'm pretty sure that's all we're going to muster for Sunday.

ATTENTION ALL LCM: GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED (GUNS/AMMO/FOOD and BACKPACK[s]) READY BEFORE I PICK YOUR ASS UP.

MORE IMPORTANTLY I WILL BE PICKING THE LCM'ers UP BETWEEN 9:30am and 10:00am

Edited by Evil, 20 May 2004 - 01:10 PM.

2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#52 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 08:40 PM

Ok, I've been getting alot of IM's all of which express some level of discomfort over the vagueness surrounding this upcomming war.

Here's the deal, you all know that we're planning to use some new and unique game types and rule sets and I'm sure you'd all like to know what those rules are ahead of time. The thing is, you don't NEED to know the details ahead of time. Vacc and I have carefully and maticulously planned each game out so that the new rules introduced will seamlessly flow into play and feel like a natural progression throughout the day.

As to what exact supplies to bring; I don't know. We will be playing in a wide variety of areas each with a different feel and different terrain. You should wear long pants for some of the wooded areas, but then again shorts would be nice if its hot when you're running through open fields. I want to have plenty of water to drink but I don't want to tire myself out between rounds dragging water jugs around. What I'm getting at is that every possible choice made over the day will likely be a double edged one. Even living and dieing, living helps you win the game, dieing early gives you a chance to recuperate strength and resupply yourself/scavenge darts for the next round. I've already stated that you will need at least some form of food and method of hydration that you can use in play if neccessary, I can also tell you that everyone should try to bring a portable device which will accurately measure standard increments of time. I prefer a watch, but I suppose chronometers will work too, or mayan stone structures provided they are small enough. For all these reasons and more I'm telling you to bring it all and then work as a team to sort it out when you get there.

Finally, ammo. I can't over emphasize the need for everyone to bring ridiculous amounts of ammo. In many cases we will be playing only one round in an area and then moving to a completely different area and not returning.

That is all for now.

p.s. Lament configurations will be strictly prohibited from being allowed onto the park grounds due to the inexplainable ease with which they can be mastered. 8" idols of the sleeping elder gods will be allowed if and only if they are accompanied by the proper documentation to authenticate that they were in fact forged by the stars and cast down upon man eons ago.

Edited by Famine, 20 May 2004 - 09:59 PM.

~Famine
of Mag-7
East Coast Nerf 2005: Step It Up.
East Coast Nerf 2006: That's more like it.
East Coast Nerf 2007: I'm not driving to Massachusetts again.
East Coast Nerf 2008: Day of Regret.
East Coast Nerf 2009: Quid pro quo, douchebags!

#53 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 09:46 PM

It would have been nicer to know that nugget of truth a rediculously long time ago, or having a rediculous ammount of time to accomplish it. Then again, I've had a rediculous amount of darts disappear in the past. Maybe I'll have to start doing magic tricks myself. I'm going to bring what I have, but if this things is as deadly as you say, I will probably run out quick. Today has been my first day off in a week, I fixed my guns, and made some darts that don't want to fire out of my crossbow, tommorow work, Saturday Work. Ain't it always the way. See you guys Sunday.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#54 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 09:40 AM

Oh don't panick, he's just trying to scare you. Honestly, we walked through the whole park again yesterday and it really looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. You're just gonna be tired afterwards (which really should occur after any good war). As far as darts go, there's a lot of woods surrounding the areas we are nerfing in, and 2 rounds will be on paths in said woods. The point is, you're gonna have to make concious efforts not to shoot into the woods, and to collect AS we play, and pool darts with team mates at the end of play. The way it works you WILL have just about everyone on your team at one point in time or another, although we will maintain the same teams from start to finish in terms of accumulating territory (essentially points in this war). But this will all be explained, it's not complicated or that bizarre. It'll be fun. Make darts (we also have to start today), bring water and sandwiches or something, and get a good night's sleep. I think it's gonna rock quite a bit, I can't wait to see you all there. We'll be checking the thread so any questions not related to any spoilers (war-types, teams, rules, etc...) we will answer as prompty as is possible.

VACC

#55 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 12:45 PM

Less than 24 hours to go so I figured I'd bump this thread up. Once again, remember to bring your own drinks and some type of nourishment. In case anyone missed my earlier post MAKE SURE YOU BRING AT LEAST ONE PISTOL. As there will be 3 pistol only rounds.

Attendance looks like as follows:
Horsemen- 7
LCM - 8
Talio- 1

Also we got a PM from some Bolt loser person who said he might brink 2 or 3 friends but we've yet to hear from him again.
~Famine
of Mag-7
East Coast Nerf 2005: Step It Up.
East Coast Nerf 2006: That's more like it.
East Coast Nerf 2007: I'm not driving to Massachusetts again.
East Coast Nerf 2008: Day of Regret.
East Coast Nerf 2009: Quid pro quo, douchebags!

#56 Seth

Seth

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 04:38 PM

again what time are we meeting at vacc's place?

Edit: nevermind see u bitches there

Edited by Seth, 22 May 2004 - 04:43 PM.

#57 BoltMasterZero

BoltMasterZero

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 05:05 PM

Aww fuck, I can't make it. Man, I was really looking foward to this.

#58 Seth

Seth

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 09:30 AM

This is steven not seth. Seth is on the parkway right now and is trying to meet up with you at Vaccs house. Wait for him I sent Vacc a private message with his cell phone number to call him if need. I know this probally wont go throught but owell i gave it a shot. WAIT FOR HIM. He will be there asap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users