3 replies to this topic

#1 mrgamersco

mrgamersco

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:29 AM

[font=Georgia]

Hey Nerfers,
We have been wondering if any nerfers that are near the St.Louis area would like to have a nerf war?
REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY A QUESTION? But this will be our first war so we need ideas on locations and restrictions. We will gladly take any advice that the haven would like to give us. We would also like a date and time that would be available for most of our guests. So thanks for any input on this topic and we hope to see you soon on the battle feild.

THE ONLY Effeminate NERFER COMPANY THAT HASNT GOT SUED YET

#2 knexpert66

knexpert66

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:56 PM

[font=Georgia]

Hey Nerfers,
We have been wondering if any nerfers that are near the St.Louis area would like to have a nerf war?
REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY A QUESTION? But this will be our first war so we need ideas on locations and restrictions. We will gladly take any advice that the haven would like to give us. We would also like a date and time that would be available for most of our guests. So thanks for any input on this topic and we hope to see you soon on the battle feild.

This might only be a question, but you're baisicly asking for someone to host a war for you? :D

Edited by knexpert66, 01 March 2011 - 04:34 PM.

Please, call me Busted.

#3 hockeyfights118

hockeyfights118

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:44 AM

I live in the STL area. Pm me!
I love nerf.

QUOTE(Poseidon @ Oct 2 2009, 05:28 PM)

Stalk... do you mean "stock" or are we talking about corn now?

#4 GeshmanWG

GeshmanWG

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:03 PM

I reside in Columbia, MO during the school year (and StL the rest of the time) so I would love to come out to a nerf war. I regularly host nerf wars at my house so I could probably get some people to come with me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users