Photo

Why Nerf Made "camo Ammo".

5 replies to this topic

#1 domo0

domo0

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:39 PM

Hi to all. Nerf sometimes grinds my gears. The only reason Nerf made this type of ammo is for kids to buy then go outside and lose all fifty. They made this for Shits and giggles. Also, it causes kids to buy more ammo.
Anybody agree with me?

- domo0

Edited by domo0, 19 February 2011 - 04:42 PM.

If you do not locate the key in time you will... You mean this key right here... what tha.

#2 THE MICHIGAN NERFER

THE MICHIGAN NERFER

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:06 PM

come on man, totally wrong section. check before you post.

#3 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:08 PM

Hi to all. Nerf sometimes grinds my gears. The only reason Nerf made this type of ammo is for kids to buy then go outside and lose all fifty. They made this for Shits and giggles. Also, it causes kids to buy more ammo.
Anybody agree with me?

- domo0

The best part of this is not only that you don't have to buy camo ammo for any reason unless you want to, but that every single other toy Nerf makes is also just for shits and giggles.
"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

#4 domo0

domo0

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:13 PM

Sorry to all nerf haven members im a noob and posted something stupid please forgive me.
If you do not locate the key in time you will... You mean this key right here... what tha.

#5 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:32 PM

It's not so much that you're a n00b, but it's that you aren't mature enough to realize this was a stupid thing to post. Regardless of how hard they are to find, the whole N-Strike series shows that kids eat up semi-military-esqe toys. So I think making camo darts was inevitable. I am however glad they are moving away from semi-realistic gun-blasters in favor of more smooth lines with the new magazine-fed dart tag blasters.
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#6 domo0

domo0

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:00 AM

It's not so much that you're a n00b, but it's that you aren't mature enough to realize this was a stupid thing to post. Regardless of how hard they are to find, the whole N-Strike series shows that kids eat up semi-military-esqe toys. So I think making camo darts was inevitable. I am however glad they are moving away from semi-realistic gun-blasters in favor of more smooth lines with the new magazine-fed dart tag blasters.

I like the swarmfire and the the pistol dart gun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users