Ohio Revolution Preparation

BritNerf needs a bed, and some wheels

14 replies to this topic

#1 BritNerfMogul

BritNerfMogul

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:57 PM

Some of you guys may be aware that I will be coming to your shores on the 14th of March and leaving on the 20th. I am planning on attending Revolution, as hosted by the Ohio Playdate lot.

Now as the title says, to save money, I need someone/some people to put me up during this time, and do trips to the airport. I know it's a bit cheeky, but this is probably the only time that I will be able to do this.

Like I say, it doesn't have to be the same person, I am more than happy to be shipped from one place to another.

For all details, go to this thread:
LINK WILL BE ADDED WHEN WAR THREAD IS UP

Get in touch if you can help

Brit

#2 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:04 PM

I can't help (unless you want to take another flight across three time zones..), but wanted to welcome you to the colonies in the time-honoured fashion:

The British are coming! The British are coming!

Fugly is a feature.

#3 BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:24 PM

Kid_Flash mentioned being able to pick you up at the airport, I'll likely be your drop-off guy. Supposing I can take off the entire weekend, as I hope to, I've got a place for you to crash(and chow, duhhh) those days/nights. I still have some follow-up to do with the company I work for in terms of scheduling before I can commit to all those days.

Edited by BrokenSVT, 08 January 2011 - 10:26 PM.

REVOLUTION Be there or be square.

#4 BritNerfMogul

BritNerfMogul

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:33 AM

Kid_Flash mentioned being able to pick you up at the airport, I'll likely be your drop-off guy. Supposing I can take off the entire weekend, as I hope to, I've got a place for you to crash(and chow, duhhh) those days/nights. I still have some follow-up to do with the company I work for in terms of scheduling before I can commit to all those days.

Thanks man.

So I just need somewhere to crash during the week and I'm sorted!

#5 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:15 AM

LOL Bob. Yeah Brit, as BrokenSVT mentioned, I'm more than happy to pick you up at the airport (assuming I don't have class and/or I am on break).

#6 chop

chop

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:07 PM

Also as far as a warring goes, i plan to have a welcoming lazer kraze war and possibly a couple other cincy wars will be held.

#7 BritNerfMogul

BritNerfMogul

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:59 AM

Right guys, my flights are officially booked. I will be landing at Cincinnati Airport at 19:46 on Tuesday 15th of March. Still looking for somewhere to crash on tuesday, wednesday and thursday.

#8 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 02:58 PM

I get a lot of flak for not being perfectly even handed in my admonishments (it's a word now ho-bags). As such, no image maccros, Bob. Bad Bob.

#9 Muttonchops

Muttonchops

1.21 Muttonflops

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:08 PM

Bob, I'm sorry, but what the fuck is your problem? Do you just go around all day gargling buckets of diarrhea and chuckling to yourself as you muck about on an obscure hobby forum?

Your post was a stupid image macro thrown into a thread you had no purpose being in, and offered nothing of value. Yeah, I said image macro. Technically, yes, it does not fit the 'definition,' but I think most of us use the term image macro interchangeably with "stupid image that makes the internet dumber." Then, go ahead and correct an administrator how you were not 'doing anything wrong,' all the while smiling smugly to yourself for beating the system.

Please, just shut up. You are a plague upon the internet, and likely humanity. We don't need your goddamn opinion on every single thing that pops up. Ever hear the phrase "Silence is Golden?" How about you try that for a while. Now, I won't be able to read your response, as you will be the third person added to my ignore list. Either way, go gargle on a cock, and have a nice day.
The LGLF - The ass-kickingest, arm-missingest, beer-drinkingest nerf clan in Jersey

21:45 Gears That's boob grabbing time
21:45 Gears it is so easy

#10 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:12 PM

Bob, I'm sorry, but what the fuck is your problem? Do you just go around all day gargling buckets of diarrhea and chuckling to yourself as you muck about on an obscure hobby forum?

Your post was a stupid image macro thrown into a thread you had no purpose being in, and offered nothing of value. Yeah, I said image macro. Technically, yes, it does not fit the 'definition,' but I think most of us use the term image macro interchangeably with "stupid image that makes the internet dumber." Then, go ahead and correct an administrator how you were not 'doing anything wrong,' all the while smiling smugly to yourself for beating the system.

Please, just shut up. You are a plague upon the internet, and likely humanity. We don't need your goddamn opinion on every single thing that pops up. Ever hear the phrase "Silence is Golden?" How about you try that for a while. Now, I won't be able to read your response, as you will be the third person added to my ignore list. Either way, go gargle on a cock, and have a nice day.

He posted an image that I for one found funny. You, on the other hand, are being a total ass where you have no place to be.

Brit, we're going to be getting the actual thread up soon, just so you know.

#11 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:44 PM

He posted an image that I for one found funny. You, on the other hand, are being a total ass where you have no place to be.

Brit, we're going to be getting the actual thread up soon, just so you know.

lolumad!

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#12 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:16 AM

I get a lot of flak for not being perfectly even handed in my admonishments (it's a word now ho-bags). As such, no image maccros, Bob. Bad Bob.

That is simply an image. There's nothing "macro" going on at all.
Note that the post remains unedited, and the text ... is text.
The stuff inside the image which vaguely resembles a message is nothing but a watermark.

It's like you think that you've built up such an inordinant amount of good will over the years, that you can just burn it without fear of ever running out.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find that reserve. Anyway, I'm sick of making excuses as to why I haven't done it before. Take a month off to complain about me to some teenagers.

#13 BritNerfMogul

BritNerfMogul

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:24 AM

Can I also add a point?
Edited Out
HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW MANY TIMES I'VE LOOKED AT THIS THINKING PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HELP ME OUT?

This is a once in a lifetime experience for me, and I probably won't be doing this again. So please, unless you are going to help me make this trip the best it can be, DON'T POST

Thank you

Edited by VACC, 27 January 2011 - 10:39 AM.

#14 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:42 AM

No image based jokery!

I don't want this to be a new instant-suspension offense; don't tie my hands.

And please, someone give this man a sleeping bag and a floor to sleep on.

#15 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:53 AM

Brit, I'm going to try to clean my downstairs out. Then, you will at least have a floor, pillow, and sleeping bag/blanket.

Edited by Kid Flash, 28 January 2011 - 11:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users