Well, what's the dilly-o?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 11:29 AM

Tindall Park? Maybe that park off of Exit 88 I've been talking about (whenever I can get around to going there). Any Horsemen ideas?

We're set for May 30th I believe, since it's after finals and late enough in may that most of the LCM can drive.

I'd like EVERYONE to be invited to this war as well as every other war in the future. That includes Mantis and Howie and EVERYONE else.

But it is the Sunday of Memorial day weekend. Should we put the war off and just wait for the June 13th Deleware war hosted by Talio?

I don't know about you guys but I can't be taking off every two weeks or so and keep coming up with good excuses.

Do away with May 30th? Leave it up to May 8th and June 13th to be great days?

Edited by Evil, 24 April 2004 - 11:34 AM.

2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#2 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 12:17 PM

Well, I can't speak for others but I was planning on waiting until after the 8th before beginning to address the 30th. I wouldn't mind revisiting Tindal, I like the park alot. I realize that it is difficult to get off every other weekend so I don't expect every person to attend every war this summer. Ideally I'd like to have one invitational war per month and one open war per month, the open wars being geared more towards those who can't Nerf as frequently as others. Anyways, I'm away for the weekend and will probably post more on Monday in an attempt to clarify some of what I've said.
~Famine
of Mag-7
East Coast Nerf 2005: Step It Up.
East Coast Nerf 2006: That's more like it.
East Coast Nerf 2007: I'm not driving to Massachusetts again.
East Coast Nerf 2008: Day of Regret.
East Coast Nerf 2009: Quid pro quo, douchebags!

#3 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 03:33 PM

Yeah, well here's the thing. Famine and I have already expressed our desire to nerf quite frequently this summer. Honestly, whether it is realistic or not, our intentions DID imply just about every other weekend. Now don't get your collective panties in a bundle, we know nobody will be able to attend ALL of these events (us included) or even likey most of them. We just want people to make an effort to show up and have some fun when they can. This whole invitational system, as we said before, was a kind of trial we were running. We certainly plan on revisiting the idea and looking into how everybody (everbody whose opinion we give a shit about) feels about the system. Now I'm not going to say, at the moment, what we plan on doing with it right now, or even if we'll be using it in the same way at all. Quite frankly, Famine's away and we simply need to talk more about it before comeing to any conclusions. My point is, yes we want to nerf a lot this spring/summer, and one way or another pretty much everyone will get a chance to get their nerfing fill if we can help it. Anyway, that's all bitches. Later.

VACC

#4 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 10:01 AM

With each passing day it looks like I'll be quitting my job sooner and sooner. So I wouldn't be surprised if by the 30th, I don't have a job to worry about.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#5 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 12:21 PM

I really don't think Tindall is a good idea. The LGLF won't be attending this war. I will probably, but I don't live in Middletown. We don't nessecarilly need a local at the war, but it's probably a good idea.

Evil, you may want to look at that park, or if nothing else we could do millcreek.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users