Hornet Help.

Fuck my life.

8 replies to this topic

#1 Niteshot

Niteshot

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:47 PM

Okay, I'm posting this rather tentatively, but, whatever.
I just got a hornet. A used one. Now that I have it, I opened it up to try to make it work, and I have absofuckinglutely no idea how this thing works. I had to break a piece to open it, and I think its crucial to the firing mechanism, cause this thing doesn't work for shit. Someone please explain how this thing works, and if I need a new front piece.
QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 7 2010, 10:31 AM) View Post

For the love of fuck. The next person who announces that they are using something in their signature, ever, is banned. I fucking hate you.

#2 Niteshot

Niteshot

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:19 PM

Goddamn it. I want this fucker to work. Its simply a matter of pride to me.

For the love of fuck. The next person who announces that they are using something in their signature, ever, is banned. I fucking hate you.

#3 jaybo1996

jaybo1996

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:24 PM

Directly above the tanks, there is an orange T-shaped part with catch like notches in it. Pushing that in fires the tanks, pumping moves it fowards, the white piece next to it with a torsion spring stops it from moving foward in the middle of firing. Alternativley, use the internals directory, like 5 minutes of searching would have brought back.

http://i380.photobuc...etinternals.jpg
01:15 N9> The problem with nerfers: We're around plastic. Plastic contains estrogenic compounds, so we're more feminine than the rest of the world.

WTF, are you in Tony Stark's basement!?'

#4 Niteshot

Niteshot

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:27 PM

I know what the internals look like. But, from what I can tell, I fucked the gun up. Cool. You'll probably see this in the trading thread soon.

#5 NerfGeek416

NerfGeek416

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:49 PM

you could build a couple of boot's guns. Search for them

Using a single broken hornet, 2 extra pumps (ball pumps work fine), and a busted magstrike, I made three single shot pistols and a semi auto.

#6 Niteshot

Niteshot

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 11:03 PM

Don't really have access to a broken magstrike. But I think I know what I'll do. THIS kind of gets rid of the need for a trigger mechanism.

#7 KeiichiRX7

KeiichiRX7

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 07:01 AM

What a coincidence i happen to have a magstrike that's not broken but stripped down to component parts. I think i've got all parts still connected, just misplaced the screws, and i have a hunch where those are.

Bought the damn thing for an extra magazine anyway, so its no problem to sell it off.
Capt Slug thinks this thread is idiotic. Why did any of you seriously reply to this?

Why so serious?

#8 knexpert66

knexpert66

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 08:32 AM

Okay, I'm posting this rather tentatively, but, whatever.
I just got a hornet. A used one. Now that I have it, I opened it up to try to make it work, and I have absofuckinglutely no idea how this thing works. I had to break a piece to open it, and I think its crucial to the firing mechanism, cause this thing doesn't work for shit. Someone please explain how this thing works, and if I need a new front piece.

Hornets are really confusing guns to mod. Modding one is really not worth the time. You're better off doing an inigration with the tank.
Please, call me Busted.

#9 Niteshot

Niteshot

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 09:18 AM

What a coincidence i happen to have a magstrike that's not broken but stripped down to component parts. I think i've got all parts still connected, just misplaced the screws, and i have a hunch where those are.

Bought the damn thing for an extra magazine anyway, so its no problem to sell it off.

You've got a PM.

Hornets are really confusing guns to mod. Modding one is really not worth the time. You're better off doing an inigration with the tank.

I'm really stubborn.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users