Blastfire Valves

Think before I pick up the hacksaw...

1 reply to this topic

#1 Formerly Sane

Formerly Sane

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 04:31 PM

I saw a picture of Thirst's mBF, and it looks like the orange valves at the base of each barrel has been removed and replaced with pvc. Are these valves necessary for the gun to work properly? If not, I have no more questions and I can start my mod. If so, are there any divider pieces in between each seperate chamber and would it be possible to cut the barrel assembly into a section of 3 and 2 barrels? If anyone knows the answer to any of the questions already, I'd really like to know. You guys with broken BFs, start cutting!
NERF: www.CYCLONENERF.netfirms.com
FLASH: www.thinkhappy.netfirms.com
BAND: www.skwalrock.com

#2 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 04:41 PM

Those orange pieces are entirely essential in the performance of the BF. They serve as individual airtanks, which allow for each shot to be equally powerful instead of getting progressively weaker as would happen with 1 large tank. These valves are a little more complex than your standard SM/AT pull valve, so we'll just leave it there for now. As far as cutting the valve pod apart so you can re-arrange them into, say a circle, it might work. But I wouldn't push my luck if I were you.
"The 'dance goes on..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users