Nevermind.

4 replies to this topic

#1 knexpert66

knexpert66

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:47 PM

This post is off.

Edited by knexpert66, 06 December 2010 - 09:04 PM.

Please, call me Busted.

#2 KatanasPWN

KatanasPWN

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:05 PM

Ok, so this is my first post so if it doesn't seem well written, you know why. Now, I've had this idea floating around in my head for a while.

MATERIALS:
-FBR
-Glue gun
-Drier
-something to cut foam with

FIRST: Cut FBR to the sizes you want.

SECOND: Put the FBR in a pillow case, tie it up, and throw it in the drier on MEDIUM HEAT for 10 minutes.

THIRD: Take the tip of a glue gun and carefully burn a hole in one side of the FBR, then fill the hole with hot glue.

FOURTH: Cut about a 1/4 inch of piece of FBR and put it on top of the hot glue (when the glue is still wet).

So yeah that's pretty much it. Ranges of coarse depend on the gun. You hopefully noticed that the finished product looks like just a regular piece of FBR. It flies similarly to a Slug dart.

Any pics, writeups, anything? They`re basically b00m13`s juniors.
Welcome to hell, I'll be your waiter this evening.

#3 knexpert66

knexpert66

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:12 PM

Ok, so this is my first post so if it doesn't seem well written, you know why. Now, I've had this idea floating around in my head for a while.

MATERIALS:
-FBR
-Glue gun
-Drier
-something to cut foam with

FIRST: Cut FBR to the sizes you want.

SECOND: Put the FBR in a pillow case, tie it up, and throw it in the drier on MEDIUM HEAT for 10 minutes.

THIRD: Take the tip of a glue gun and carefully burn a hole in one side of the FBR, then fill the hole with hot glue.

FOURTH: Cut about a 1/4 inch of piece of FBR and put it on top of the hot glue (when the glue is still wet).

So yeah that's pretty much it. Ranges of coarse depend on the gun. You hopefully noticed that the finished product looks like just a regular piece of FBR. It flies similarly to a Slug dart.

Any pics, writeups, anything? They`re basically b00m13`s juniors.

I'll put up some pics as soon as I can, and this is the writeup. yeah, I thought somebody might of came up with this. I'm a noobie.

Edited by knexpert66, 27 November 2010 - 02:18 PM.

Please, call me Busted.

#4 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:32 PM

In the future have all that done before you post a write up. This is unacceptable for this forum.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#5 knexpert66

knexpert66

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:43 PM

In the future have all that done before you post a write up. This is unacceptable for this forum.

yeah, that was me being a retard.
Please, call me Busted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users