December 11, 2010
Show up at 9:30. Games will start around 10:00. We’ll probably end around 3-5pm depending on people's exhaustion and light limitations.
Google Maps Link
499 E Weisheimer Rd.
Columbus, OH 43214
- Eye protection is recommended for all and mandatory for people under the age of 18.
- Kids under the age of 13 must have their parent(s) on the field during the entire duration of the war.
- Homemade air blasters are banned.
- Air blasters that originally fire a projectile larger than a micro dart must have their over pressure valves unmodified.
- Singled Titans are banned. Titans are allowed if they have a shotgun attachment with 3 or more barrels.
- The only shields that will be permitted are Manta Rays.
- Barrel tapping is allowed. After the tap, you must fire a dart into the ground.
- Do not bring any blasters painted all black. If you have a dark blaster, please avoid wearing camouflage clothing or too much tacti-cool gear.
- Any other blasters that are voted too powerful (majority rules - group vote) will be banned for the day.
- 1/4" slingshot weights or any equivalently weighted darts are banned.
- Be careful on the shape of the tip. No points or sharp dart tips.
- Blasters will only be banned due to safety/power issues, not because it dominates.
- 3:15 primaries
- DtC – If someone brings a core
- Multi-team 3:15
- Bring a bagged lunch or money to get lunch during a break.
- Be sure to bring enough darts to support yourself for the whole day
- Remember to bring lots of water
- Don't bring anything stupid like drugs, guns, swords, tazors, or other weapons. And I know cigarettes are obviously legal, but some people would prefer to keep their lungs intact, so please watch your distance.
Pictures of the area:
Prince Valor + 1-2
Edited by Coop, 27 September 2012 - 02:04 AM.