Rayno Recap

eat your own Scheiße

9 replies to this topic

#1 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 08:40 PM

well, it was fun. i'll start editing the video once i get the AC adapter and the software code from casey.

for everyone who wasn't there, a summary:
we had two complete newbies: Emily and Danny, Emily was completely unshootable and Danny (my youngest brother, 8) totally rocked everyone. overall it was a good turn out, at the highest point we had 11 people. i think we got in about 6-7 wars with Spoon, Matt and Jason and 2 before they showed. highlights: danny learned a few new words (some in german)**, Jason's gun kata proved somewhat helpful, Chapman power does pwn all, and spoon has a bruised urethra a la Raymond's x-bow.

please, feel free to let me know what i missed:

**footnote: jason yells Scheiße, and danny goes running after him with a paintball mask and a hot-glue covered 2k yelling "go eat your own Scheiße". little kids are hilarious.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#2 DoubleLnL

DoubleLnL

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 09:15 PM

Damn, you got that on video right? Right?! If you did, then I can't wait to see it.

#3 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 09:23 PM

Raymond shot me in my pee pee, and I told him that made me feel uncomfortable.

The fact that that was the last hit of the day was....difficult.

Overall though a great war, nice to get one in before Armageddon in June.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#4 Alfonzo

Alfonzo

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 01:26 AM

I made a rather unsightly fall and really messed up my 3K...and my leg. I hope that got caught on tape.

The Good: The location, Ray's hospitality, Chapman power, Danny yelling at Jason, and the unhittable Emily.

The Bad: The guy at the burger joint that messed up my order and then argued with me about it.

The Ugly: My skinned knees, at the moment.

-Matt
I dodge shit like a zookeeper in a monkey house.

#5 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 02:59 AM

Oh yea and Ray, you're girlfriend's cute.

Not that that should make you nervous or anything....
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#6 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:56 PM

why thank you.

anyway, the video is done...it's being emailed to cxwq as we speak. so, when you see it i guess depends on when c finds time, or whether my firewall will let me give it to you over AIM. it's not the greatest quality, i can't do anything about that: it's not my camera, and i'm using windows movie maker. there wasn't a whole lot of super-action footage to draw some, so i'm sorry if it's a little bland. i tried to make funny stuff match up with the funny parts in the song. the opening song is a Hella song, if your wondering...most of the movie is to Dynamite Hack's Boys n da Hood. i hope you guys like it.

edit: i can't get it to kevin for some reason. ima try lowering the quality and sending it tomorrow again. not quite out of my hands.

Edited by rawray7, 22 April 2004 - 12:31 AM.

You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#7 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 04:00 AM

Wow, that's kind of neat... Due to the quality of the film it's tough to get any exact details about the combat, but I have to say it was interesting to watch. Maybe it was the tunes, and the hyper cameraman, the location, and the people, but I liked it.

I hope the war was fun, the footage looks pretty cool. P.S. for some reason it struck me as a film that would be in black and white with a sepia tone. Good ole Socal!
"The 'dance goes on..."

#8 Alfonzo

Alfonzo

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:14 PM

I like how the only time I'm actually in the footage is when I'm sitting in the chair wearing my polka-dot shirt looking pissed off. Fitting, I think.

Thanks to Ray and Julie for the video.

-Matt
I dodge shit like a zookeeper in a monkey house.

#9 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 12:31 AM

I was wondering if you brought the chair just so you could sit in it during the video shoot and look like an old man trying to scare a bunch of punk kids out of your yard.

Thanks for the video, Ray. You're making me really anxious for June to hurry up and get here. Fortunately I'll be done with my OS class by then...
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#10 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 08:21 AM

It was almost like one of those "sk8ter boi" movies...all crazy, but cool lookin'.

I'm looking forewards to trying my hand with a movie this summer...SENO. I hope that I can get it all working right...heh, I'm using the same editor that was used to produce the first Matrix. Pinacle. Pinnacle. Pineapple. Yeah, that thing.
hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users