Photo

Need Some Help

4 replies to this topic

#1 CaptainCC

CaptainCC

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 11:36 AM

I'm looking for an inexpensive laser pointer that I can pick up today. Where would I buy these? All I need is one of those keychain laser pointers. I need store names or types of stores. Thanks.

#2 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 12:05 PM

If you want a cheap pointer, I would suggest office max or office depot. If you don't have any of those stores in your area, or something like them, you might find one at target in the office section.

#3 CaptainCC

CaptainCC

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 12:17 PM

thanks

#4 hellsangel

hellsangel

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 12:46 PM

They have a lot of laser pointers for like 4$ at Bases Loaded in Gettysburg. Its just your basic trading card shop. You know like baseball, pokemon, yugioh, things like that.
What would the robit do? Frame someone! -Futurama

I have 7 kids.
7!? Lady I love my cigar, but I take it out of my mouth once and a while!-Groucho Marks(The End of Live TV)

#5 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 12:53 AM

60 second flood delay! Damn you to hell!

Anyways..

Dollar store. Swear to god. Got one the other day just because it was.. A DOLLAR. That's Canadian - ye olde Yankee shoppes should have them no problem too, since yer dollar is higher. Bear in mind it's a piece of shit (I bought one once for 40 bucks - steel case, very high quality.. still works), but as long as you don't beat the crap out of it it'll hold up fine.

Hell, if you can't find one there I have no problem picking you up a few and mailing 'em if you wanna foot the bill (plus shipping).
I like my women like I like my coffee...
Ground up and in the freezer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users