Pa Nerf War Again!

RedShot's second war!

14 replies to this topic

#1 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:12 AM

Welcome everybody, Its war time, and this time its round 2!

I will be hosting a nerf war and the date will be October 16th. This is subject to change if needed but as of now it works out.

Date: October 16
Time: 10:00 - 5ish?
Park: Chickies Park, Mount Joy, PA
Pictures of park here. The pavilion that we will use is the one on the left or center of some of the pictures, It is strait across from the parking lot, Also the address is exact now I believe. It is the same place as last time.

Here are some pictures of last time (provided by Michael) : Click Here.

Here is my email if you don't have an account: buppy3030@yahoo.com

Here is my cell phone number if you need to call me if your lost: 717-829-7122

Details:
1. Date: Saturday, October, 16
2. Time: 10:00 - 5ish? As of now.
3. Lunch: Please bring a bag lunch or money and some sort of transport to a local restaurant (subway, Chinese takeout, burgerking, sonic, etc)
4. Bring your guns, bring any of them you want to sell or trade and obviously your guns you are going to use. I am completely open to buying, selling, or trading.
5. Also bring melee weapons and swords for zombies and melee rounds.

Rules:
1. Eye protection – Bring eye protection no matter how old you are, I don’t care just bring it!
2. Respect others/guns – Please do not be a douche and horse around. Just play nice and we will be fine. Also if you are using another person’s gun or even just trying it out, you must ask first and make sure the owner knows and is ok with what you are doing.
3. Respect the park – I do not want to have to pay for a fine for vandalism or littering so do try your best to not break anything and if you do let me know right away.
4. Dart sweeps – I would like everybody to participate in dart sweeps so that we can start the rounds faster and we will pick up more darts.

Guns and bans:
1. Singled: titans, 5k’s, big blasts, cobras/jobars
2. Some homemade guns
3. Some guns may be subject to testing upon request.

Rounds I would like to play:
- 3 : 15 Team deathmatch
- 4 : 20 Team deathmatch
- 5 : 0
- Classes
- Freeze tag
- Medic
- If there are any games you want to try, then let me know and explain it to us.

Definates:
- Redshot (Host) + 1
- Koree
- lordnikon60 + 1
- clownie
- flamincows +3
- Princexbuster
- shandsgator8

Mabys:
- Nerf_monkey + 1
I will update as needed.

Edited by RedShot, 15 October 2010 - 09:03 PM.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together!
[RedShot]

#2 flamincows

flamincows

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:56 AM

If Gabe can drive again we'll be there. Hopefully we can get a few more sex dwarves to come this time. Did you ever get the pictures from last weekend?

That really was a great war by the way. We should look at some other areas of the park this time, although I did love how huge all the trees were. Maybe I can get our mobstacles from Jwasko. That would provide a lot more cover.
Sex Dwarves: Drug test? What kinds of drugs are we testing?

#3 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:52 PM

If Gabe can drive again we'll be there. Hopefully we can get a few more sex dwarves to come this time. Did you ever get the pictures from last weekend

That really was a great war by the way. We should look at some other areas of the park this time, although I did love how huge all the trees were. Maybe I can get our mobstacles from Jwasko. That would provide a lot more cover.

Yeah that would be awesome if you guys could come.
I do have some pictures of the last one provided by michael. I was trying to upload them to my website yesterday but I could not figure out how. When I get home today I will just upload them to my photobucket and link them.

Yeah and as far as another place in the woods I am open to that. I have a few game variations that I may want to try also.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together!
[RedShot]

#4 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:57 PM

UPDATE: I added pictures of the last war to the post now.
[RedShot]

#5 koree

koree

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:35 PM

Free Bump + I'll be there. If anyone from the Philly side of PA wants to split gas, let me know.

#6 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:22 PM

I have some news to update on. The time and date. I either have to start the war at 12:30 on sunday the 24th or I can do it at 10:00 like normal on the 16th which is a saturday. I would like to do it the 16th because we got more time but if that doesnt work for anybody please let me know.

So just post when you can have it.
- 16th is preferred for me
[RedShot]

#7 also not nerf monkey

also not nerf monkey

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:04 PM

Put me down as a maybe with one guest. And the 16 would work for me if my parents can drive me.

Edited by nerf_monkey, 04 October 2010 - 05:37 PM.

Life is hard, then you die. When life gives you lemons, take them and squirt them in peoples faces!!!!!!

#8 also not nerf monkey

also not nerf monkey

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:05 PM

sorry for some reason it double posted the before post, sorry, admins please delete

Edited by nerf_monkey, 03 October 2010 - 07:08 PM.

Life is hard, then you die. When life gives you lemons, take them and squirt them in peoples faces!!!!!!

#9 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:06 AM

I just need some input of when you can come.

Sunday the 24th from 12:30 - 5
or Saturday the 16th from 10:00 - 5

I would like the 16th because we have a full day, as I said before, but I need to know if that works and for who.

Thanks guys!
[RedShot]

#10 lordnikon60

lordnikon60

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:03 PM

I would like to atend this war with + 1
It says Signature. But my sharpie will not work. It stays in one spot on my screen and it will not post. Can any one tell me why this is.

#11 koree

koree

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 05:22 PM

I just need some input of when you can come.

Sunday the 24th from 12:30 - 5
or Saturday the 16th from 10:00 - 5

I would like the 16th because we have a full day, as I said before, but I need to know if that works and for who.

Thanks guys!

16th has my vote. If the 24th is selected and it starts at 12:30, i won't be attending.

#12 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:24 PM

16th has my vote. If the 24th is selected and it starts at 12:30, i won't be attending.

I also would like to do the 16th, I am going to message the remaining people and ask them personally. So count on the war on the 16th at this point.

koree: Also on a side note, I really like your DCiT gun. That thing is awesome!

Edited by RedShot, 04 October 2010 - 06:25 PM.

[RedShot]

#13 flamincows

flamincows

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:51 AM

The 16th works just as well as the 24th for me. Better really. I'll talk to gabe and we'll try to make it for sure.

@koree: Very excited to nerf with you again. I hope you can get some other eastern PA guys to come with.

#14 flamincows

flamincows

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:44 AM

Sorry for the double post, but I would like to officially confirm mine and Gabe's attendance plus three. Just like last time, Gabe and I will be selling blasters at bargain prices. Unlike last time I doubt we'll have any extra darts, and we will try to show up on time.

#15 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:02 PM

Sorry for the double post, but I would like to officially confirm mine and Gabe's attendance plus three. Just like last time, Gabe and I will be selling blasters at bargain prices. Unlike last time I doubt we'll have any extra darts, and we will try to show up on time.

Sweet and I may need to buy some darts lol! I will update it.
[RedShot]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users