Whipeout Or Pistolsplat? (or Other?)

Which one?

5 replies to this topic

#1 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:35 PM

I have seen the potential of the small pistolsplat at my war last weekend and I was wondering how does that compare to the whipeoutblaster and I hear that there are different sizes? I was just wondering what is 'better', or smaller, or easier to work with, or even if there is another brand that I am unaware of than let me know.

Also I saw this at target yesterday and I was wondering if anybody has seen or used these. It is very big and looks nice. It is about the length of a maverick or possible a little longer.

Thanks in advance!
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together!
[RedShot]

#2 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:40 PM

The predator at target has extremely weak springs, you will get maybe 50-60 feet from it. The strong springged ones are the black and silver PS800, and the Patriot. There are other stronger springged ones that are much harder to find. Whipeout has one of the weaker springs, if not weakest.

#3 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:45 PM

Oh ok thanks for your imput. Do you know the size of the spring (diameter) like nightfinder, or maverick, because if I wanted to do a spring replacement.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together!
[RedShot]

#4 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:01 PM

It's the skinniest main spring I have seen. If you want to do a spring replacement you will have to buy the gun anyways, so you will have the spring when you decide to try to replace it for reference.

#5 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:04 PM

It's the skinniest main spring I have seen. If you want to do a spring replacement you will have to buy the gun anyways, so you will have the spring when you decide to try to replace it for reference.

Ok thank you for your information!
[RedShot]

#6 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:38 PM

Uncompressed: 4-1/4" long

OD - 33/64"

Wire Diameter - 1/8"

22 coils, so full compression is 2-3/4"
Fugly is a feature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic