During both World Wars,
Previous Wars listed on NerfHaven: Oct 2009, Dec 2009. Feb 2010
Date: Sunday, October 10th, 2010, rain or shine!
Directions. We will be playing in the batteries on Artillery Hill in the center of Fort Worden. Upon entering the park, drive straight until you reach the buildings at the base of the hill. Park around the old power building in front of you which is now a woodworking shop. From there, you can either follow the road on the left as it goes up the hill. You can also take any of the trails going up the hill until you reach Battery Way and follow it to the right. As the road reaches the top of the hill, the line of batteries will be on the right. We will probably be setting up around Battery Benson at the north end.
Google maps location: 48.141335, -122.768108
Cost: The State Park is free. Carpooling is encouraged and seats are available for those in King County.
Sandwiches, soda, and water will be provided. Please let me know if you are planning on coming so I can bring enough for everyone.
I will have a large quantity of darts for general use.
While not a rule, bringing a flashlight is strongly encouraged. There are some darker areas of the batteries and it will aid in dart clean-up.
- All players under 18 need parental consent.
- Eye Protection required. We have limited extras.
- Official Nerf Ammo only. Other brands are generally acceptable. No camouflage ammo!
- Nerf Melee weapons allowed for zombie rounds.
- All modded blasters are subject to approval.
- This is a state park. We keep it clean, respect other guests, and behave ourselves.
- Any threats of actual violence, unsafe play, or other nonsense will not be tolerated.
Edited by Gunther, 02 October 2010 - 12:17 PM.