Stampede: Leaked

online discovery...

56 replies to this topic

#1 ricochet

ricochet

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:30 PM

I came across this online yesterday and wanted to share it. Its just a quick look at the upcoming stampede, THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SPECULATION THREAD!!! So please keep it that way. I know some may not want new things posted if it isnt "official", but this seemed to be teetering "on the fence", but if need be, admins are free to do whatever they want to this post.

Link

Edited by ricochet, 17 July 2010 - 10:42 PM.

#2 GeshmanWG

GeshmanWG

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:06 PM

Link

#3 ricochet

ricochet

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:21 PM

Link

whoops I can't believe I never came across that, sorry for the double post. Could I get some admin assistance and remove this post?

Edited by ricochet, 18 July 2010 - 09:32 AM.

#4 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:28 AM

No I want to see everyone ridicule you for your ignorance.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#5 bronan99

bronan99

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:19 PM

LOL WUT A SCRUB

#6 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:25 PM

You sir, are an idiot!
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#7 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:26 PM

You sir, are an idiot!

Nooo, a member with lots of earth-shaking content to contribute. Thank you for this--it was as usefull as a BP execs promise to stop an oil leak.
IRC chat: louiec3-- he offered $500 for someone to build a bomb he could send to his ex wife
Rknight-- wow......N9---your dad is in trouble now!

#8 ricochet

ricochet

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:26 PM

No I want to see everyone ridicule you for your ignorance.

Alright have fun guys

#9 Possemhunter

Possemhunter

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:09 PM

OOOOOPPPSSSSIIIEESSSS

Edited by Possemhunter, 19 July 2010 - 06:47 PM.

#10 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:37 PM

Did it ever occur to any of you who mock this person that just maybe he has a life outside of nerf and doesn't check the forums 24/7. Isn't there a distinct possibility that he just missed the other post with the link? So what if he missed it. Just close this post and be done.

Oooh Did I just argue with Talio? How daring of me!

BAN HAMMAR!

No, it's just that the other thread had been on the top of the page for the last couple days before he posted. If he took even a glance he could've posted the link in THAT thread and avoided this.
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#11 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:38 PM

Obviously that other thread is wearing a ghillie suit!
"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

#12 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:48 PM

Did it ever occur to any of you who mock this person that just maybe he has a life outside of nerf and doesn't check the forums 24/7. Isn't there a distinct possibility that he just missed the other post with the link? So what if he missed it. Just close this post and be done.

Oooh Did I just argue with Talio? How daring of me!

That may be true. And if so, this is not the site for you. I suggest you and the original poster leave the site permanently. You guys seem to think we give a fuck and you're just wrong. We have a standard around here. If you don't want to live up to the standards, then NHQ is the place for you.

That being said I gave everyone full permission to flame the shit out of someone and you guys don't take it? Come on, this is the only time you can cause a flame war and I won't ban you. One more day, then I'll close it. Get it out of your system now. Pour out your hate!

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#13 mbisc8

mbisc8

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:51 PM

lol. Watch out for this.
Posted Image

Edited by mbisc8, 19 July 2010 - 05:53 PM.

I like things.

#14 Possemhunter

Possemhunter

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:46 PM

Okkkay... Wow I missed the other thread. I guess it must have been wearing camo. I can't believe its right on the front page too.

I misspoke. Apologies.

#15 firesflame4

firesflame4

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:58 PM

Talio said to bring the hate so here it comes. This was the first flame that came up on google when I typed in " best flame". I edited it to fit what I needed it for. Sorry if some of the bigger words are spelled incorrectly. I edited it in Word and even it didn't know all of these words. Now, on to the show.

Dear Ricochet,

You are obviously a retarded asshole and unfortunately I don't think it was your choice, in fact it was more than likely caused by a failed abortion prior to your unfortunate birth.

Ricochet, you are a vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour
piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer on the lips than be
seen with you. You are a fiend and a sniveling, back-boneless coward, andyou have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved.

I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you especially your Mac hatred. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum. I wish you would leave NerfHaven.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a putrefaction, a big suck on a sour lemon with a lime twist. You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in regret for what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You give Nerf a very sad connotation. You are a monster, an ogre,
a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You and Possemhunter have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. Real Nerfers laugh at you.
You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are weed, a fungus, a ferment, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to fine new information before attempting to impress us with your Nerf insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little twit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. Your hand even refuses autoerotism. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are a noob.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have at NerfHaven? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted posts would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You and Possemhunter have the personality of
wallpaper. You are sub-optimal and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. So stupid that it goes way beyond the
stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on the warm side of Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire
galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid.

Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant posts and Possemhunter half baked comments trying to protect you.

In short, if I traded you for shit, I would lose the container I brought you in. Otherwise, have a good day and keep enjoying your pitiful world.

Edited by firesflame4, 19 July 2010 - 06:59 PM.

Talio @ Sep 7 2010, 5:35PM
If no one is interested no one is interested. Think of it like this...say you take your dick out in front of a girl and she's not interested in it. It doesn't help to smack her in the face again with it 7 days later.

#16 bennorco

bennorco

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:14 PM

Talio said to bring the hate so here it comes. This was the first flame that came up on google when I typed in " best flame". I edited it to fit what I needed it for. Sorry if some of the bigger words are spelled incorrectly. I edited it in Word and even it didn't know all of these words. Now, on to the show.

Dear Ricochet,

You are obviously a retarded asshole and unfortunately I don't think it was your choice, in fact it was more than likely caused by a failed abortion prior to your unfortunate birth.

Ricochet, you are a vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour
piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer on the lips than be
seen with you. You are a fiend and a sniveling, back-boneless coward, andyou have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved.

I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you especially your Mac hatred. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum. I wish you would leave NerfHaven.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a putrefaction, a big suck on a sour lemon with a lime twist. You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in regret for what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You give Nerf a very sad connotation. You are a monster, an ogre,
a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You and Possemhunter have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. Real Nerfers laugh at you.
You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are weed, a fungus, a ferment, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to fine new information before attempting to impress us with your Nerf insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little twit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. Your hand even refuses autoerotism. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are a noob.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have at NerfHaven? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted posts would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You and Possemhunter have the personality of
wallpaper. You are sub-optimal and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. So stupid that it goes way beyond the
stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on the warm side of Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire
galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid.

Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant posts and Possemhunter half baked comments trying to protect you.

In short, if I traded you for shit, I would lose the container I brought you in. Otherwise, have a good day and keep enjoying your pitiful world.

Do you really know what you are talking about? The last thing we need on this forum is a retard ripping on another retard.
Buy this stuff^

#17 firesflame4

firesflame4

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:11 PM

Do you really know what you are talking about? The last thing we need on this forum is a retard ripping on another retard.

Yes I know what I'm talking about. I'm flaming Ricochet . "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

More flaming.
Posted Image

If no one is interested no one is interested. Think of it like this...say you take your dick out in front of a girl and she's not interested in it. It doesn't help to smack her in the face again with it 7 days later.

#18 Lt Stefan

Lt Stefan

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:13 PM

Try actually knowing the definitions of words before you, um, say them?

#19 bennorco

bennorco

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:19 PM

Well said Lt. Stefan! And how immature..."I fart in your general direction."
Buy this stuff^

#20 bennorco

bennorco

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:24 PM

So, basically we are all...retards?
Buy this stuff^

#21 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:30 PM

Yeah, that's the conclusion I came to about 5 years ago.

#22 atomatron

atomatron

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:31 PM

DERP
Perche Germolgi. [Because it shoots]

Rainbow Clan

#23 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:56 PM

I want to see people try to prove Talio wrong.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#24 firesflame4

firesflame4

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:34 PM

Well I can try, but since Talio is basically a God...this wont turn out well.
Posted Image

#25 Lucian

Lucian

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:38 PM

Posted Image

Contact me for design consultation relating to 3D Printing, CNC Machining, and Laser Cutting. I am always happy to collaborate on viable Open Source projects and/or business ventures. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users