Photo

Back Online

1 reply to this topic

#1 Rylan

Rylan

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:24 AM

I've been suspended for 3 months and I don't know why but I think it's because I didn't say thanks correctly.
remember to follow the code of conduct so you don't get suspended.
So I haven't really been involved in much but I have been noticing some things in the offline world of Nerf.
My friend bought a new recon and the power is insane, the range of his stock recon is the same as my modded longshot, it's great for indoor wars.
I have also seen prices rising and dropping like $5 nitefinders and $60 vulcan (rip off, I know)
I have also been finding new things at my local dollar general like single packs of reflex IX-1 blasters also known as "eliminators" for $6 and twin packs of nitefinders for $15.
That is what I have seen in the past 3 months.
For those that are going to tell me to post in the product awareness thing just don't comment.
I hate the product awareness anyway
I know it's not really much to say but 3 months of being suspended is hard on me
I am also wondering what I should use to link triggers like with the longshot front gun integration
thanks
I ride my bicycle everywhere
Because I can

#2 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:04 PM

I've been suspended for 3 months and I don't know why

Because your post quality was terrible.
http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=19275
Your new thread sucks.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 09 July 2010 - 12:05 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users