• 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 08:03 AM

:D i cant get to the gallery it says i need to get this gallery updater

#2 Ambience 327

Ambience 327

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 08:17 AM

Most of the links on the front page sidebar (gallery, modifications, homemades, etc) are old and unused these days anyway. I don't think there were many (any?) useful pics in the gallery. You'll find the best source of modded-blaster pics in the Modification/paintjob Pictures thread.
Foam in the Fort IV
The fourth exciting Nerf War in Fort Wayne, IN.

#3 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:54 PM

Most of the links on the front page sidebar (gallery, modifications, homemades, etc) are old and unused these days anyway. I don't think there were many (any?) useful pics in the gallery. You'll find the best source of modded-blaster pics in the Modification/paintjob Pictures thread.

The gallery had a bunch of pictures from SoCal wars. There might have been some videos too. I'm pretty sure that's all that was in there but I haven't looked in years.

If you want to see old war pictures (6+ years ago) I guess you're SOL. But you might still be able to access some of the videos if you dig through the old war threads and find the video links that cxwq posted. I don't even know if those links will take you anywhere now though.
SexD Warves

#4 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:16 PM

:angry: i cant get to the gallery it says i need to get this gallery updater

That's because it's Haunted!! OoOOoOoooHhHHhh!!!

#5 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:02 AM

Those pictures must be pretty cool, if they're trying to hide them. I bet the gallery is filled with pictures of naked women, naked Groove, and Talio without a beard. Sounds important as fuck that you see these.

On a more serious note, We have a fucking gallery??!?
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users